Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] opinion

[Copy link] 4/644

Posted on 8/17/17 2:39:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hope there will be a information a day before maintenance..unlike now.all my entries forfeited..grrrr !

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 2:44:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

~Suggestion

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/17/17 2:44:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. Yesterday i created a thread about this situation. But one of the moderators locked it. Then i created same on "suggestion" section. They removed it.

Signature
Bad english guy
Posted on 8/17/17 3:21:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Mustixx619, your first thread: 
We need to know when is the update
To which I responded
 Posted on 8/15/17 7:37:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All players are notified when the official announcement thread is posted prior to every maintenance or update.  If you feel that said posting does not provide you with ample notification then you should either contact Live Support with your complaint or create a thread in the "Suggestions" section requesting significant notice.  But please do not create threads asking when the update will occur, as the response will always be look for the official announcement.
Responded/Closed.

Your next thread:
Update notifications timing and firstlady
To which Scottbryant responded:
Posted on 8/15/17 8:38:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. If you have an issue with her, take it up with the admin July.
2. We don't have any special inside knowledge on updates. We are normal players and are just as in the dark as anyone else on update info. We try to post it as soon as we find out, which is on IGG, not the mods.

I clearly stated where you should direct your complaints (Live Support) as well as where you might create a post making a suggestion for an increased notification (Suggestions) section."  I further indicated that you should not create threads asking the time or date of any update or maintenance as the response would be the same (Look for the official announcement).  

Obviously you did not understand that, despite (2) people telling you the same thing.  You seem to think that posting insulting those attempting to assist you, while yet complaining about the shortness of the notification will bring forth some change.  Let me assure you it will not. No member or mod can make any adjustments to the notifications only IGG can.  Which again is Live Support or the monitored Suggestions section.   Further since you are under the misconception that I am the one who does not understand I will not waste anymore time doing my job so badly attempting the clarify what you obviously don't understand.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/17/17 8:14:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Jeeze, you guys are going to drive FL crazy. Every rose has it's thorn. Just get over it!

Signature