Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New tutorial skip

[Copy link] 4/1518

Posted on 8/17/17 5:17:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im asking if there is anyway we can skip the nex tutorial because i have so much accounts that are just starters to save gems and i don't really spend time doing tutorial on every account so please igg let us skip the tutorial !!

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 8:27:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe it only runs one time, once you go through it the popups should disappear.  Hopefully:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/17/17 10:39:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It makes sense to make it skippable, but it is hard to justify a case that this is a big problem.   It is a minor annoyance applicable to only few people.

Off topic ramble:

I once played a game where after completing tutorial you got a chance to roll for a "legendary" hero.   Roll a junk hero and you struggle.   Roll a great hero and your account was set to do well till midgame.

So, the common advice to new players was "install, do tutorial, if got a great hero, play.  If got a bad hero, uninstall, reinstall, do tutorial...".   People did that hundreds of times till they  got great roll from RNG.   Running tutorial hundreds of times was very much NOT FUN.  :)

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/17/17 11:56:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont have so many accounts then. Can't have your cake and eat it.

Signature
Posted on 8/18/17 12:39:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really do think they should put a skip button on it.   It's just once per account.

Signature