Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Store settings on server

[Copy link] 2/712

Posted on 8/22/17 12:15:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been suggested couple times, but needs reminder.

Too many things are stored on client side right now.   Maps for Wretched Gorge, settings for Lava/Mesa, LBF teams, Boss teams, etc.   Those of us who are playing on several devices (in my case, phone, tablet and PC bluestacks) have to manually make change to any of those settings on all devices we play.  

Store them on server side.   It can't take that much space.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/22/17 2:18:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not for one person but how about thousands or millions of accounts?  The gaming content itself is continually growing with each update.  We recently had our servers upgraded and I personally would rather the servers be reserved for the aforementioned gaming content.

Having said that; it would be great if we could have preset teams including, crests, artifacts and pets.

LR = 3
LB = 3
Mesa = 3
Lava = 4
IS = 4
GW = 2 minimum
FF = 3 minimum
Boss = 4 (1ea)

There are a few more teams that could be considered, but I think I have listed the core teams that would be most beneficial.  I know this is a lot of teams, and I would assume would require a lot of storage space on servers that are continuously growing.  However this would save members a lot of time resetting teams each time they wanted to switch game modes, and would make CC less of a choir to play.

+10, I have made the suggestion several times, hopefully the time management this would provide will make it worthy of IGG's consideration.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/17 11:23:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd wondered about that, noticed between the phone and tablet that some teams, but not all had been slightly off, or things like locks on some heroes.

Good idea, but like FL said, it all comes down to storage...

Signature