Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Suggestion] I Really Want There To Be A VIP System!

[Copy link] 12/2486

Posted on 8/22/17 4:33:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was wanting to suggest a vip system to castle clash! I was thinking that with all the money i have spent and other people have spent that a vip system would help the players who spend money get bonus rewards daily! It could reward players with like gems and shards or refresh cards. Them are just little suggestions. There could be other things! I just want to see something to reward players that spend money to make the purchases worth it and to help game progression! I would like to hear what you guys on the forum think about this idea! What would be things you guys would want to see in a vip system!

Signature
SDC
Posted on 8/22/17 4:46:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree,a VIP system would be nice to give extra rewards to players that support the game.It could give gems daily depending on your VIP level and also give books and essences with the same concept.A couple other ideas are honor badges, legendary hero cards, and aetherocks.Possibly even a free 450 gem hero roll similar to the single free hero roll.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/17 5:09:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sm, mino, destro, and all event dragons. Youre welcome

Signature
"Not Sure"?
Posted on 8/22/17 7:53:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny you decided to create (2) accounts with relatively similar names to echo your suggestion.  The bonus for purchases is whatever merchandise and subsequent bonuses you received at the time of purchase.  Besides that the accumulation of purchases will also award you the purchase hero corresponding with your purchase total.

You are very welcome!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/17 8:38:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I for one would rather see them bring back purchase rewards- talent runes and level 5 talent boxes beyond the establish ones. Been forever since they created another tier of rewards of that nature. Could care less about adding daily junk. Just saying.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/17 9:42:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome to tencent version

Signature
Posted on 8/22/17 9:56:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vip6

Signature
Posted on 8/22/17 10:35:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would also like a running VIP system of sorts.  Several games I've played have similar systems.

It could be something as simple as an improved daily login board, or quality of life perks like being able to hold more dungeons sweeps, etc.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/22/17 11:56:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Doesn CoD have a VIP option? Several things have been ported over from CoD to CC, so we might see a VIP feature in CC too. 

Then again: CoD was made specifically to tap into that oil money the middle eastern sheikhs have, so I don't have high hopes of seeing that in CC anytime soon.

Edit: found (one of the?) the VIP feature(s) of CoD: https://www.facebook.com/ClashofDesertEN/photos/pb.1544725169163071.-2207520000.1483082455./1629798417322412/?type=3&theater 

Signature
Mino is F2P: 
Posted on 8/23/17 10:39:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ya I like th a idea

Signature
Zach Prescott