Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Suggestion] I Really Want There To Be A VIP System!

[Copy link] 12/2489

Posted on 8/23/17 12:00:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most of their games have VIP system (Lords Mobile, Clash of Desert, KingdomsMobile, PokerDeluxe, etc), but not CC...

Besides Mino and SM all the other guaranteed milestone resources are barely worth a couple days of the current daily events (at an incredibly lower cost)... those who start spending now have an absurd advantage.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 8/23/17 6:56:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"I was thinking that with all the money i have spent and other people have spent that a vip system would help the players who spend money get bonus rewards daily"
Well you get good bonuses for purchasing ingame merchandise and not to mention some P2P exclusive heroes and what not.

Signature
Posted on 8/24/17 4:05:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Disagree, because either the rewards would be so trivial that it's not worth it and people will take offence, or because the rewards would be so OP that it would further widen the gap between F2P <-> casual spender <-> whale.

If you want extra stuff on login, keep an eye out on the bazaar deals that gave you a few items on purchase but an extra 150 gems or something every day for 7/30 days.

This being said, I would love to see a VIP tier of customer support (especially for issues related to purchases), because the current in-game and email support is amazingly bad.

A billion dollar market cap, multiple hundred of millions of annual revenue company should feel ashamed of the terrible level of support they offer their clients.

It's gotten to a point where I've straight up stopped buying anything (after mino-ing up over about a year and a half) because I'm terrified of having to deal with customer support.

Signature