Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Some new magics

[Copy link] 3/671

Posted on 8/24/17 10:30:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there.so one of these ideas were previously mentioned by me in other post but the other two is new.
1)portal window: this magic will be cast two times, the first one will put a circle as an entrance and when used the second time the exit entrance will be choosen.this way when ever a hero reaches the circle (these circles have a time limit like other magics) that hero will be teleported to other circle on map.
2)sandstorm:this magic lower the enemy armor and also decreases their movement speed by x percent in the magic area of effect
3)smoke bomb: this magic will reduce enemys acc amd increase your hero dodge in the specific area

Signature
Posted on 8/24/17 10:57:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they sound interesting, at this point in the game tho I cant see any benefit

and bringing magic into gw would ruin the game mode, weaker hero players should not be able to beat top players as it would make it way to easy for the top players to beat the top players and ruin the competitiveness of the game mode

Signature
Posted on 8/24/17 11:57:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The New Magic you suggested are good, but I'll be honest, adding magic in G.W will kinda make it disbalenced, So I don't think adding magic to G.W is a good idea.. Until now.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/24/17 2:03:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since you guys were right i  edited the post

Signature