Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Trade hero cards for skins

[Copy link] 9/914

Posted on 8/24/17 11:41:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Give us another use for hero cards.  Even after double evolving and augmenting many still have extra hero cards.  Thanks IGG!

Signature
Posted on 8/24/17 11:58:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a great idea!

Signature
Posted on 8/24/17 12:06:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Giving Hero skin  Scraps in place of unused  hero cards. Interesting. I'll really like to see this done... Hmmm

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/24/17 12:10:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ah, good old "take something that you are selling and let us have it without buying it" shtick.   If I seen it once, I seen it a thousand times.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/24/17 2:35:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The moment you used the word "Trade" it was destined to fail.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/25/17 7:04:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once upon a time, my childhood friend and I planned an awesome lemonade stand. We colored some of the lemonade blue, and we colored some of it green. And we thought we could make a lot more money if we charged $2 a glass - or you could drink out of my Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter McDonalds Star Wars cup for an extra $1. We set up our little table and were ready for the big time. Well, at least our parents ponied up. Everybody else was a cheapskate!

IGG's selling of backgrounds is kind of like this. Who cares if the lemonade is blue or green?!  Nobody wants to drink that (expensive) Kool-aid.

It's not the silly backgrounds that motivate people to buy, it's the other stuff that actually matters in-game. So IGG might as well give people a chance to trade extra cards for some. In essence, there would be no difference.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/17 10:09:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would be awesome if it really happens.  But dont put on too much hopes on it.  Its igg were talking about.  They even gives 40 background coupons as a false hope to the f2ps.  I do hope that they will give us another 10 in the meantime,  but if they are just joking with us,  that would be  really 'savage'. Lol. peace out

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 12:44:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not take the idea out of exchange or trade and do it as an Event?

That way it's not constantly being done, and gives people something to look forward to. Because there will always be those who don't want to wait (so they spend, instead).

Could even do it for a single specific hero, such as one day in one month you could trade extra Dread Drake cards for Dread Drake skin pieces. Then a month or so later, when it comes out again it might be Ghoulem or Cupid, instead of Dread Drake.

That way it really limits how often it's done, while still making a nice "surprise" for everyone with tons of spare cards.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/29/17 9:52:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trade, exchange, consume, whatever you want to call it.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/17 1:20:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree this because it's a reasonable exchange.
Don't forget that you BUY yours dope heroes cards, it's not a free exchange, some card worth 20 bucks like a Santa or Vlad, so don't say "is free way for gains an esthetic skin" indeed say "is an honest way for utilizing a BUY unused  resources"

Signature