Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Castle Crisis needs some balancing

[Copy link] 7/835

Posted on 8/26/17 9:17:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

On Android, Ember Army is done, Imp is 28%, Avaricifer <25%.  A little more balance between 3 modes would be nice.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/26/17 9:24:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Longer ember army would be nice the new stronger heroes plus augmenting and enchantments are creating higher scores. It's the best of all three and ends up lasting the shortest among of time. Dumb.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 9:39:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree, ember army on android was over this morning on second day(did it even last over day 1?)

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 12:27:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm totally fine with ember army only lasting 2 days. What I want is for the other 2 to only last a couple days as well.

Signature
"Not Sure"?
Posted on 8/26/17 3:06:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally, I think Ember Army should be the longest running of them, if they can't be timed to end closer together... which I see no reason they couldn't be.

Because Ember Army is the only "active" mode of the three, which means it is the only one that is somewhat entertaining, at least to me. The others are more of chore, than anything else.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/26/17 3:48:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

very good

Signature
im worship (*GOD*) and castle clash
Posted on 8/29/17 5:41:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 8/29/17 6:01:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is the most satisfying mode of those 3 - we LOVE watching our heroes crush enemies, right? However, the rewards are the worst, who needs merits?

The rewards from those other two modes are imho much better but also they last longer. I am sure no one would like the donation mode to end in 2 days as no one would b able to receive max rewards.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D