Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Sign in and Win

[Copy link] 13/2051

Posted on 8/26/17 9:43:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every year IGG would release a new dragon, and like so every year they would put that dragon in atleast one Sign in and Win event in hopes of F2P players of ever getting them. I was wondering (and was hoping) if that this year would be same? Thoughts.

P.s. I'm not sure wether to put this on any one the chat threads, since this isn't entitled to one platform alone, or if I should put this on off topic. So I'm gonna go ahead and put it in suggestions thread if incase they aren't planning to put Skeletica on any sign and win events.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 9:51:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So sad mate. The thing you suggest will probably never happen. Even the middle-legends-tier hero are very rare to be in Sign In and Win. And you ask for a dragon?

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 8/26/17 9:55:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spend gems and win ok, but sign in and win.... u crazy? Those are fixed rewards(at least on android), ur talking about giving away 2000$ dragons for free to anyone that can play 4 days in a row?

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 10:33:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would be happy if they just gave f2p a real shot at molt.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/17 10:54:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

TheSonOf50Men, Are you sure you are not talking about "Uncover the Treasure" event, as the Dragons have been included in that F2P event, but I don't recall them ever being offered in the "Sign In and Win" event.

Either way you posted in the right section for your suggestion to at least be taken into consideration.  Good Luck!:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/26/17 11:03:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Artica has

Signature
Posted on 8/29/17 7:50:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump.

Signature
Posted on 8/30/17 2:39:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestion, already submit your concern to our team for further consideration.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 8/30/17 6:10:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

for the record the dragons have been offered in many signin and win events. it isnt a fixed reward its a rng sign in and to be honest as a f2p i dont know why you would want to see it there as i can almost guarentee no one had ever won even a molt from it so it is just a tease to make you think they care about you. People have won demo and i myself have one several molts from UTT but even that is next to impossible for a demo

Signature
Posted on 9/1/17 3:44:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think skeletica card was there this morning...in "sign in and win"

there has been quite a few times..dragons have been in this event..its just that i don't know if they ever give it away ;)

Signature