Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Improve rewards

[Copy link] 2/616

Posted on 8/30/17 1:05:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So since most modes were made we have had a huge amount of new items introduced, talent runes, fame boxes, squad showdown and lbf refreshes

My suggestion is adding these into drops from lava, infernal, dungeons and lost realm

If there were random drops of talent runes for instance it would be huge for f2p and p2p alike

Even the small fame boxes over time would be very helpful.

Just seems that most of the decent items now are only obtainable via p2p events when they could be implemented into the main game as well

Signature
Posted on 8/30/17 1:52:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed! More methods of obtaining the much needed resources such as fame, evolution, talent and augmentation runes should be incorporated into the daily quest boards, as well as Dungeon drops &  Mesa/Lava/Inferno/Guild chest.

For instance, not only should augmentation be added to the quest board, but also free augmentation rolls, which becomes increasingly more expensive with each roll.   Further talent refresh cards should be able to be used for these rolls just as with inherent talents.

I think this method is not only fair to all players but it can maintain the delicate balance between F2P & P2P players.  Reason being is that as you stated most of these items are available for purchase only, which gives the P2P a greater advantage.  

Also any resource designated to obtain these items would undoubtedly extend the enormous gap that already exists, which essentially must be decreased in an effort to prevent F2P players from giving up and quitting due to the gap.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/30/17 2:30:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have same suggestion. But I put it on hbm and heroes trial. Where u can get random chest.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.