Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] In-game info of essential things

[Copy link] 2/580

Posted on 9/1/17 4:05:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.

Todays (almost) unexpectable maintenance that keeps getting longer and longer (I believe there are some very important reasons why) gives me the idea, that maybe IGG Team should think about implementing some in-game info about the things that are going on. I am not saying about every bug fixed, but at least about planned maintenances and maybe few things more. We are being informed every day, with every login how we can spend our money - Value Packs, Not-So-Awesome Packs, ongoing events. The board is popping every time, even if with fourth login each day I have them memorized. But I'm not entering forum every day and probably most of the players do not. I know that the forum is a part of the game, but really - short info like: "There will be maintenance on (for example) 2017/9/2 at 01:00 am for at least 2 hours. For more info please visit our forum." should be enough.
Or maybe it should be listed like on-going events, for example:
Maintenances
Bugs Fixed
Issues
and whatever is important and comes to mind.
I think it would make the game easier in its technical part, and avoid lots of surprise and dissapointment, like "Oh no, maintenance again, I didn't know. And because of that the game suks." 
I can imagine that implementing something like that could not be that easy, but it will make playing the game easier if everyone would be better informed.
What do you think?? :)

Signature
Posted on 9/1/17 7:28:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually, I did see it posted last night in-game, in the events section. But someone floated the idea about having a marquee scroll across the front when you log in to say "maintenance @ xx:00 pm ST" or "server will go down in X minutes for maintenance"... that would be useful and neat.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/17 8:05:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature