Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Gunslinger!!!

[Copy link] 8/1252

Posted on 9/9/17 4:03:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Team igg, the gunslinger heroine is very stolen, is causing a lot of imbalance in the game, thus destroying some styles of games, such as one in which only the heroes who attack from afar (terror, harpy, anubis, noel...)affecting very absurdly in the game and destroying a pyramid if all players get it, will be an attack almost lost by the potential it has. Is there any way to make it a bit weaker or a way to redo your skill?

Signature
M.H
Posted on 9/9/17 5:54:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wont happen so get good or quit.

Signature
Posted on 9/9/17 6:35:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well gunslinger can be roll by gems.
What will you do if you rolled her?
Are you going to suggest to lower her skill??
Listen, the only way to wins agains gs is use tacticks.. Tsssk just like deploying alot of troops. Or try to watch in youtube.

Signature
       The Prince of Supremo.ph
Babyonyx
Posted on 9/9/17 7:38:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

, Gunslinger is  Powerful, Yes, Only Because of.the supporting war flyers she has. But there is a way to defeat her. You can deploy troops (Guardians etc) to distract her  copters and then go in for the kill.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 9/11/17 11:19:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the opponent will not have more legendary heroes? like anubis, pirate captain, noel and even that triton who is elite hero and his special is equal to the anubis but weaker, they activate melts his troops and then the business of the gunslinger melts his heroes ...

Signature
M.H
Posted on 9/11/17 12:55:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gunslinger has massively unbalanced the game. I am 24k might and have an evo1 heartbreaker a 179 lil nick 174 dread drake, pumpkin duke 153, and phantom king. I was dealt a 100% damage and all my heros killed by a non evo 140 gunslinger. So please tell me how thats balanced?

Signature
Posted on 9/11/17 1:04:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

expedition is hard because of gs? maybe if your f2p i guess. I can mino bomb my way through expeditions in under 5 minutes or I just drop my heros head on and sometimes a few die so just replace them for the next round

Signature
Posted on 9/12/17 1:45:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

stolen? terror? arpia? noel? pyramid? what on earth are you talking about?????

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 9/12/17 2:14:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Notice how many here say Oh I have gunslinger...and don't see what the problem is!  LOL!!

The top bases cannot be beat because only allowed in IF YOU HAVE GUNSLINGER...UNBEATABLE!

Signature
The REAL reason you do not have a pumpkin duke is because you whine too much...