Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Raiding

[Copy link] 6/686

Posted on 9/12/17 12:40:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can IGG or is IGG planning on updating the raiding system. In most other games like this theirs reward for raiding and encouraging the pvp aspect. Granted we have guild pvp game modes and arena lbf etc. Raiding feels a bit forgotten about on IGGs side from when needing some Mana or gold occasionally. They made raiding and didn't put too much work into it and left it there. Not complaining just think it could genuinely be better.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/17 1:14:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

raiding has got left behind primarily because the heroes and magic Combo got too powerful for it and made it easy

Back in the early days of the game it was the primary mode and was a challenge, people would keep low might to keep opponents low.

If you made it more competitive now it would have a knock on affect an make Gw much more difficult. I think the inclusion of Gw has taken away the news for raiding to be exciting a bit like dungeons

Signature
Posted on 9/12/17 1:24:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed, I think some sort of award should be implemented at least. For instance, they do the 20 gems a day they could try giving gems for certain enemies defeated . They should maybe updating the rewards instead of honor lol. Possibly idk

Signature
Posted on 9/12/17 12:25:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Or instead of an HB reward, they could switch it to Fame. The HB reward is so infinitesimal that it might as well not even be there. I'm sure most players would take 4 fame over 4 HB any day.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/17 3:46:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand what you are saying but for most people, raiding would just mean we'd have to spend more time playing to keep up with other players and that just isn't an option for many people.  Plus raiding is still important for quests and building upgrades.  Not many people have every single building maxed.

Also the server event is another way that raiding has been made more important.

I also don't think that anyone wants to go for a raid and be faced with bases that you can't beat or force you to revive heroes for quests.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/17 3:12:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with swapping the HB reward to a fame reward, for raiding. It's a simple way to increase raiding, gain some fame, and it's not game breaking. The sheer number of raids needed to amass large quantities of fame would keep it from being more than a bonus, IMO.

It even makes sense logically speaking, since by raiding you would be increasing your fame... or infamy, rather.

Got my vote.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/15/17 3:52:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Raiding is easily my most hated game mode ATM, and I don't know why you think it has become easier. I think that it has become harder due to a combination of the following:
1) Guild Wars. Enough time has gone by that base designs, development of purpose-built defensive heroes, and camps full of troops make some of the previous raiding modes obsolete.
2) No new HBM levels for a long time. Combined with #1 this means that there is no incentive to ever switch away from a GW base design, so most bases are permanently left in GW defense mode.
3) Gunslinger. Makes several previous raiding methods more difficult if not impossible.

None of this makes raiding impossible, but it does take more time, and a raiding team designed to deal with one kind of base might not work for another.

Of course, this comes from someone in the 225K might range who has yet to roll a GS or Nub, so maybe its easier for some despite all this.

Signature