Create Thread

[Suggestion] Crisis in crisis

[Copy link] 4/913

Posted on 9/13/17 9:31:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Speed this up alot plz.

Signature
Pumpkin head
Posted on 9/13/17 9:33:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Speed those to up 50% and make the 2 we battle in 50% longer.
Love the resource page in town hall finally using it.
Thanks igg

Signature
Pumpkin head
Posted on 9/13/17 10:53:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally speaking I think the "BettiB" event that only lasts 1 - 2 days should be extended, to be more in sync with the other events, which lasts as long as they do to enable as many players as possible to reach a level where they do qualify for good rewards.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/14/17 9:48:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do appreciate that the Archdemon is over more quickly than he used to be, but Avaricifer and Impster also could use a trim. They get really boring and redundant after about 3 days, but then they goes on and on and on.

Signature
Posted on 9/15/17 3:00:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Extending Ember Army has been mentioned a few times now. It really needs the increase, because it's usually done in around a day now.

If you're really lucky, or just camp it, you might get in two sets of runs. Usually it's just one, for me.

The best part is that it's the only one of them that is remotely entertaining. The only reason I even bother with the other two is because the rewards are too nice to skip. Otherwise, I could care less about them.

The simplest solution would be to make Ember Army last as long as the Avaricifer is up. As soon as Avaricifer ends, the Ember Army is done for.

It would even fit with the "story" of it, since you could say as long as the Avaricifer is getting resources he's feeding those to Ember Army to keep it going. Once he's gone, they concede defeat.

Because in my experience the Avaricifer is always the last one to be finished.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.