Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Guildisseum

[Copy link] 8/651

Posted on 9/13/17 10:14:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think many of us are bored and tired of many aspects of the game but still do enjoy other parts of it and continue to play. one thing I have found is that aside from a few events in game that everything is a short action and a repetitive thing done daily. what if there was a feature that allowed us to increase competitiveness between our own guild members, helped us to improve our skills and strategies and also give us something to do in the game ALL of the time? my proposed idea is this Guildisseum.  I'm not the most creative person but will do my best to explain my vision of some fun and interactive modes.

the Guildisseum imore could be a place that within our guild we could be active, helping or challenging one another and spending time playing with the pixels which we have so much time, energy and money on.. I'll start with the first principles. The Guildisseum is not intended to have ANY type of rewards system . this means no gems, no fame, no hb. the sole intent would be to increase player experience and gameplay.  the second key component would be that since it has nothing to do with rewards, it is NOT an entry based mode. no limit, no time restraints, play and coordinate as often as you want and whenever you want.

currently it is very difficult and frustrating to help and critique eachothers bases and heros within a guild for weaknesses and possible improvements especially with the current  raiding system of even and odd. the Guildisseum would give us the ability to coordinate matches between guild members in reall time any time all the time regardless of might or Id  numbers with the only requirement being the 2 respective members would both have to be online and enter matching together. basically a tweak on current guild modes and team modes there would be different styles of matches.

match type 1 - arena mode
straightforward pick your set heros and send them off just like in arena. open conversation would allow the players to decide the way the drop their troops ( head to head, head vs snipe, snipe vs snipe, different lane or same lane, etc) .all fights would be real time and both players seeing the same thing.

2nd mode - 1v1 hero mode
basically a replication of torch battle. same open conversation available to allow hero selection with no limit to lives, attempts etc. aside from the torch aspect of this it would just be fun, see who's gs is better than the others or who can win with the under dog hero because of better talents crests etc. give some bragging rights

3rd mode - raid
raiding without magic to replicate gw. I think it's safe to say for the majority of the population we know how to win with snowstorm and ga. players would enter with their set bases but be able to choose their heros in game. players would alternate with one being the Raider and the other defender and in real time be able to watch how their bases is attacked. this would help pinpoint weaknesses and developers strategies for attacking the different styles of bases out there.

again this wouldn't be any rewarded system but could be a very fun and competitive aspect to a game that can become very repetitive and stale at times. give us something to do on our own schedules other than sweeping and what seems like never ending lost realm with a few hours of events every week.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/17 10:59:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So in short:  You dream is of a practice arena whereby guild members can enter at the sametime and compete against each other for the purpose of finding weakness and building overall strength.  A testing place (if you will) where guild members can assist each other in perfecting their teams.

In addition to this there will be no personal gain of rewards, etc, other than the strengthening of the guild overall by strengthening each team contained in the guild.  This feature will be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with no requirements other than both parties much be members of the same guild.

Outstanding suggestion!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/14/17 2:07:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

exactly. I wouldn't expect a f2p or low spender to understand but as someone who actually has invested substantial sums of money in the game to help develop it it would be nice to be able to spend time in the game other than just sweeping things and waiting for the few events to happen . the intent of not having rewards is to not feed the beggars always looking for more but rather keep players in the game able to do things all of the time which is also good for iggs wallet to further increase the competitiveness amongst friends within the game helping with spending and also keeping them in the game more in general. games can be fun too without always wanting more direct compensation and actually providing content. but hey if it's just about upping your heros and not actually getting to use them then sure go ahead and introduce rewards and another periodically occurring game mode.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/17 2:16:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

don't focus on it so much as a practice arena but rather something fun to do in game with your time. running out of things to do is a reality for most people that have been here from the start and financially contributed to the continuance of the game. Real time interactive battles is also major lacking in this game and the point is it would be great to have that as a core component. currently we have ff which is glitched so you can't even properly view the battles and lava/infernal which takes all of 30 seconds per round and is the same thing over and over. if you have a better suggestion of what would be an effective game play mode thats not just about farming resources I'm sure many would be happy to hear it!

Signature
Posted on 9/14/17 2:43:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea........It has been asked by Almost EVERYONE Now, and should be implimented..Hopefully, IGG is thinking about it.......

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 9/14/17 6:55:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play a game where there are couple subsystems where people can challenge others for no reward, or a small obsolete reward.   Nobody played them till they started giving out good loot.

Or, don't even have to bother with going to other games.    CC has raids, which give out small rewards vs other players.   Nobody runs them unless asked by QB or they are short on the only worthwhile reward they give (gold/mana).   Or Arena, pre-change.

Here is the thing - players want loot.   They might think they want practice or something to do, but they don't.   No loot = next to no gameplay.   Waste of development resources.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/14/17 7:24:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the suggestion, and I would play it, but I also think that a lot of the playing limits placed on the system are not only economically based but capacity based. The first clue is the fact that the different platform servers are segregated. If you have an iOS account, you can't play on Android or any other platform - and so on. They didn't start with a global view, but with a limited one & have been putting add-on after add-on, a kind of rickety architecture that in the end can only handle so much volume of play. Otherwise, why limit Quest Refreshes, Arena, Squads, Avaricifer (etc) to the bare minimum of tries, beyond the reach of even high spending players? So even though this is a great idea, I doubt that IGG would implement it, even if they didn't care about the fact it brings them no profit: their current server bandwidth could probably not handle the extra load. And paying for that is out of the question.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/17 9:09:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's been suggested before, but it's still a great idea hopefully igg will listen one day

Signature
Posted on 9/14/17 11:19:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love your idea, but I'm not sure you really need anything except a guild wars simulator and maybe a 1v1 mode because arena is honestly a lot of luck.  I would only do the guild wars one myself because I don't care about 1v1 due to it only happening in torch battle and I'm not setting crests for that until they fix the system anyway.  So there is really no need to know.  It might be fun for some players though and possibly valuable down the road.

Signature