Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Heroes Trial Sweeps

[Copy link] 13/2195

Posted on 9/19/17 6:17:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would really like to see Heroes Trials get a sweeps option.

The fast forward option is great, really. I run Heroes Trial far more now than I ever did before, just due to that option.

But having to swap bases and change heroes around to ensure a win can get old really fast, especially during GW, where the new design and heroes might be terrible on defense and cost you points.

Now I get that there are many different heroes that could pop out, which is probably why it doesn't have that already, but I think there is a simple way to keep that in mind and still allow sweeping.

Keeping track of which heroes they've defeated out of a Heroes Trial set should be a fairly easy and minor change. Then once someone has defeated every Hero that can come out from a given set, it allows sweeping of that set from then on.

So once you've beaten every Hero that could possibly come out from HT L12, you can then sweep L12 instead of having to actually run it.

That way you have a challenge to pass, but once you do you get a nice reward in the form of sweeping them, if you so choose.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/19/17 7:30:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 9/19/17 9:51:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HT just needs better rewards.  2000 honor badges every 6 hours?  Meh..  some of us already get 200k+ honor badges a day, without even fighting the daily boss.  0.0006% chance of winning a hero from HT 16, or 0.0007% chance of winning a hero at the highest level HT 18...  Ohhhh please, we already have all of those heroes who are mostly mediocre or obsolete like Orksbane.  

P.S.   I found the stats..  sorry Firstlady, but i wont tell you where i found them, lol hehe hoho.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/17 10:56:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And 0.0005% chance of winning the hero that you beat in HT 12.... It is an archaic system from years ago when such hero was far more valuable.  It was end-game to be a king, let alone an emperor, so getting lots of HB from expeditions was not as bountiful. It was quite rewarding to get over a thousand HB.  The same goes for merits, as well.  Heroes Trials is probably the most archaic feature in the game, now that the Arena system has been updated.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/17 7:10:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No sense thread, skipped the most part

1.May gw base with heros works 100% for l17
2. Because you beat it 1 time doesn't mean you aren't was super lucky that time so 'count which ones are defeat' is also more work and pointless

Try improving instead of ask to make the game even more easy and tired (for real all the sweep stuff sucks)

Signature
Posted on 9/20/17 5:21:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As I mentioned in a comment above, the same can be said for HBM and Dungeons, which still allows sweeps if you beat it once. Not a set number of times to prove you can do it on a regular basis in order to unlock it, but just one lucky win and you get the option to sweep.

So getting "super lucky" is kind of a weak argument, when that's exactly what you can do in both HBM and Dungeons.

At least with this suggestion, you'd have to beat it multiple times (once for each Hero type that it can spawn) to unlock it, which is more of a challenge than HBM or Dungeons offers, by far.

As for improving, that could play a factor in things, yes. But there is more to it than that.

HT can kill Heroes, which means wait time, or spending gems if you're impatient, on GW days. It takes time that could be spent doing other things that a person may enjoy more, even on x4. It can mean base and Hero swapping, among other things, which is more time spent (especially when one of the largest gripes I see right now is how much trouble it is switching Heroes and crests and artifacts for various modes), if you aren't lucky enough to be able to just drop one set and run it without trouble.

I also wonder which Heroes you're running with, since I'm going to take a wild guess and say you've likely been very fortunate with the Heroes you have. Not everyone has SK, Anubis, one or more dragons, Rockno, Gunslinger, and so on that they can pull 100% on the highest level HT they can manage with a GW base setup. For most I know it means base swapping at the very least, Hero swapping on occasion, and crest, pet, and/or artifact swapping for some.

Please keep in mind that I'm not saying make the levels easier, just allow sweeping once you've proven you can beat all the Heroes that come out in that level. Because sweeps for HT would hurt no one and would be a benefit to others. I just don't see a problem with that.

As for the sweep stuff sucking, we'll have to agree to disagree. Because I disagree. After all, if you don't like it you can always choose not to use it, whereas it could be useful to others.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/20/17 5:52:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love a sweep for this.  Most people swap anubis to the side of their base with an sk totem and it works well, but it does take time and its no fun at all.  What's the point of watching your anubis one-shot all the heroes again?  Plus, almost no one I know even does it anymore because its just too tedious.

The biggest issue with implementing it was that there are many different heroes but I think your idea that you'd have to beat each one first before sweep is unlocked is a great solution.

I'm also not for adding sweep features to everything, but this aspect of the game is just not fun and gives next to nothing for rewards and at that point, I think sweeping is necessary.

Let's get some support on this!  All of you that disagree now will one day understand why this is best.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/17 8:56:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll say it again, let's have a sweep all button. That way we can log in, press it and it sweep everything from dungeons to qb to lr and lava and is1 and he, and then we log off. It will take less than 10 seconds to play the game. Or better yet, we should ask igg to integrate the sweep all function into our phone's lock.  Everytime we unlock our phone it sweeps the game. Heck, we might as well ask for an automatic sweep function.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 9/21/17 12:37:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nah, i am not for sweeps but we need better rewards from HT so that it is worth even 4x speed.  The only thing i look forward to is the 5% chance of getting some gems from it.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 1:52:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't mind being able to sweep HT. The rewards suck 99.99% of the time, so let us sweep it & be done. It might be different if the rewards where good enough to justify swapping base, heroes, etc, but they aren't.

Signature