Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Halloween Hero Suggestion: Springheel Jack

[Copy link] 6/870

Posted on 9/19/17 6:47:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't normally do these, but I like the Holiday Heroes and had what I felt was an interesting idea for one.

Hero Name: Springheel Jack
Appearance: A tall and thin gentleman in an old-fashioned black suit, with bright red glowing orbs for eyes that casts his face in permanent shadow. Creepy looking with a very disturbing smile. Has sharp, metallic claws on his fingertips.

Stats (at 180 non-evo):
HP: 49000
Atk: 4000
Atk Spd: 700
Mov Spd: 275
Range: Close/Melee

Skill: Leaps to the enemy Hero with the lowest HP, regardless of distance, and breathes blue and white flames on them that deals DMG equal to X% ATK and inflicts Fear for 1 second and Burned for 1.5 seconds. Burned inflicts X% ATK per tick and inhibits healing by X%. Hero is immune to Stun and Fear.

Edit: Just to be clear, the X% are not suggested to be all the same number, they're just placeholders for varying numbers I didn't care to work out. I figured that was obvious, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

The sound effect of his Skill is an evil sounding, cackling laugh, followed the whoosh of the flames.

I tried to go with strong and fitting of the theme, without going too overpowering. I compared the stats of a lot of the newer heroes and tried to balance it with those.

Anyway, yeah, there's my first non-event Hero suggestion. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/19/17 9:00:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We need a flying witch

Signature
Posted on 9/19/17 11:23:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay...That is new... This hero seems a bit offbeat...And a great halloween themed hero....

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 9/20/17 12:26:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think this jack character was illustration for pumpkin duke, i don't think they will release same illustration, i have been thinking what character that has show up from cartoon and movie, let me sort it:

1. 2013 - jack - Pumpkin Duke
2. 2014 - vampire - Vlad Dracula
3. 2015 - Stone statue - Ghoulem
4. 2016 -Witch - Trixie threat 
5. 2017 - ???

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 9/20/17 12:28:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe one of these

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 9/20/17 1:42:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After seeing the vector art I'm suddenly picturing a floating coffin drifting through the base, following behind enemy Heroes, only for a skeletal hand to suddenly reach out and drag the Hero being followed inside every time he procs.

Just a coffin. It doesn't do anything except cause damage constantly to everything nearby, while generating energy at a slow pace, then it just instakills an enemy Hero.

Not a suggestion by the way, vastly too overpowered and all, but... that's the image it put in my head.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/20/17 2:20:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A giant spider

Signature