Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] [Suggestion] - Free Name Change at a certain point.

[Copy link] 4/852

Posted on 9/21/17 6:41:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering a lot of ppl have made their accounts a long time ago like me who's account is from the start, i think that a eventual name change (name eraser) should be given to the players for free, like at a certain milestone like 100k Might or lv15 TH or something similar like how Supercell games such as CoC or CR give you a name change at one point. Sure, you can get a name change right now, but you need to wait for a event or something and you have to hope that its for gems if your a f2p (like me) , some ppl have childish or weird or miss spelled names, so a free namechange would be great, this is just a suggestion,and IGG doesnt lose anything by doing it, but i hope you take it into consideration, thank you!

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 7:58:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll second that......IGG needs to give atleat one free name change at somepoint for sure....people to tend to change their nicknames, and some oppertunity must be given in order to acheive it.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 9/21/17 9:50:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree aswell ,as a f2p player i cant buy the name eraser when the event pops up, i have made my account 3 years ago and to be honest i hate my name, please IGG make this a thing, we need it!

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 11:41:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with this too.  I'm p2p though so I've changed my name already but for almost a year I wasn't happy with my name and if I was f2p, I'd be really unhappy about that.  Plus f2ps had only one chance to get one so far and it was for 15k gems which is a little bit unfair in my opinion.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 2:37:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately, IGG does stand to lose for giving away free name changes.

Even though Erasers are relatively expensive, people are still using them all the time.  I've seen many high end players change their name, and several guilds do the same.

I'm not saying IGG shouldn't give away at least one (I'd appreciate it), but it would probably cost IGG a little in the end.

If anything, I feel an Eraser should be a new login reward for 365 days or something a long those lines.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights