Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Change Lava requirement from Might , to team score

[Copy link] 6/815

Posted on 9/21/17 8:04:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Random Lava is impossible, not because people are incapable, but because you always get 1 noob joining at minimum might requirement with awful heroes.

Change it from might - to team score. 

e.g - Lava 3 is no longer 30k might , but team score of say, 8k to join for example. Lava 4, 10k etc...

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 8:08:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Problem is some low might teams are ok, take for instance the ice demon/tree team for Lava 3. My might then is only 9k because they are lower compared to my other teams. However, there is merit to this but ultimately you should run with your guild to limit any possible options and if there are issues, there they can at least be addressed

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 8:14:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do run with my guild - and more often than not successfully run PUGS too when I can't get on at certain times. 

But, it defeats the entire point of the game when players with really poor teams can join "end game" events due to might inflation on their account. A players overall might reflects nothing on the heroes they have. 

Random groups should be a viable option, and team might is a more appropriate reflection than overall might for these events.

EDIT: Similarly, players with low might (smurf accounts) but with high heroes could then also join randoms (E.G I have a 27k might account that can easily run lava 3..but can't join without guild/friends)

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 1:48:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+1

I also suggested that a while ago. It's really annoying to see teams with L140 Druid + Executioner in Lava Isle. :(

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 3:10:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But what if 3 awesome players wanna run a noob through it?

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 5:32:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

couldn't care less, lol, it's supposed to be "end game" , not "end game and boosting".

On a serious note, individual invites aren't effected by might requirements anyway , so that could stay the same. 

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 5:57:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

awesome idea

Signature