Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] gw suggestion...

[Copy link] 6/697

Posted on 9/21/17 10:09:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

igg, don't you think that it is pointless of backing out of a gw battle after you have exceeded 50 percent and clearly have no benefit of leaving at that point? today and many many other times do to a slight delay on backing out we exceed 50 percent and back out of the match locking in with a crappy score. today I hit end battle while my mino was locked up beside stun towers thinking he wouldn't proc. sure enough I hit the end button  and he procs putting me at 92 percent on a base I would have no problem clearing. many other times same thing in head to head battles trying to back out around 40 percent and then getting a proc bump you up over 50 while backing out which sometimes we do even if we probably would win but it's to close for comfort. it's one thing to botch an attack and be committed over 50 percent, but atleast let us get the max we can even In those circumstances where clearly backing out is not some thing anyone would do. not to mention how much bad it is when we can clear a base but because of a simple icon that even sometimes gets accidently hit we don't clear a base. This is an issue in many high level battles and it would be nice to see it removed

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 10:28:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion is reasonable (and made several times before), but reworking it to be less of a rambling stream of consciousness wall of text would help.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/21/17 11:35:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you mean that after you pass 50% in any guild wars attack there is no end button anymore.  This would be great for a lot of players but it would completely wreck the strategy that lots of people use on new accounts where they hit 50% on a high might base and then back out.  That's not necessarily a horrible thing, however, they might disagree ha ha.

I personally haven't had this happen for many months so it wouldn't affect me much but it could be good for a lot of players.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 11:44:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

put simply. yes grey over the end battle button so after 50 percent it cannot be hit. should also be a set base for gw not your active base. problem with that everyone just sits and waits for high level guys to be raiding which is imo just proof your playing at level you shouldn't be. I hit targets always with their defence set ups. other than the smaller number of top players per guild I only give up 100 percents when I have a mino set. should be more of a fair chance not just a matter of who can stay logged in for longer periods of times and wait for a cheap shot.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 1:38:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With mino bombing comes risk.... Personally my Smurf backs out at 50% inorder to keep heroes alive to do my remaining attacks. So yes, I want the button to remain after 50%. If you want to eliminate the risk dont use ranged procs or AoE. Problem solved.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 1:45:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No the button doesn't need to disappear.  It does need to move instantly to another spot on the screen as soon as 50% is reached.

Signature
Posted on 9/21/17 1:58:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature