Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Suggestion] no LR cards from lava4?

[Copy link] 10/1335

Posted on 9/22/17 7:16:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

seriously? lava 3 was like the only game mode we could get some lr cards and now you're taking it from us? you either settle for less shards and keep doing lava3, or switch to lava4 for more shards but no cards. this is kinda unfair. LR is 2nd the most important game mode in game if not 1st. lava4 was expected to be upgraded version of lava3; both difficulty wise and reward-wise, not a downgrade.

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 7:59:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you mean stamina cards??? If that's what you mean I have 600+ you can have

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 8:07:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was going along with the ride till the "LR is 2nd the most important game mode in game if not 1st" gag.   

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/22/17 8:20:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would prefer getting refresh talent cards for equipment instead of LR cards

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 9/22/17 8:20:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Umm no one wants stamina cards. I prefer soulstones, shards, and essences, plus talent cards etc. So it is an upgrade because no one has 3 days to try and burn all the stamina cards you get from Lava 3

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 9:51:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

clearly you're not at the level where crest sets and inscription levels are the only things that make real difference between your and enemy's heroes. when all of your useful heroes are maxed out, you have 300k+ shards lying around and you lose a lbf only bc enemy anubis had 5 vite set you begin to think where you've made the mistake. lvl5 crests are like 2.5x better than lvl 4s. dmg and hp bonus is just insane. any one that played this game enough knows LR's importance. people are so obsessed with shards it's just beyond me. sure I was hating this mode at one point, had like 400 cards piled up. but now I'd probably spend them in a day.

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 11:23:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Crests do have some bearing on Dungeons and AD. But at the same time, that isn't the most pressing factor. You believe that I may not be at the same level as you, and maybe I'm not. I have no 10/10 heroes but have a ton of devos, average above 3k every GW, and place in the top 100 in every AD, top 50 at least in every in LBF, and sweep AF. What matters the most is what heroes you pair and what talents you have and what level they are. I can take out 300k players no problem. LR has not made a huge difference and running lvl 2 revive makes no difference to me thus far as compared to those who may have a lvl 5. Yes it matters, but it's not that game-changing and Lava 4 is much better without the stamina cards. And if you want them, just farm Lava 3

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 11:52:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only thing that good in LR are mythic crest pack.. for me...

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 9/22/17 12:02:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 9/22/17 12:55:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who the hell would rather take lr cards over a free hero that igg is basically throwing at us?

Signature
All it takes is for humanity to work together, so that we can unlock our hidden knowledge.