Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] new talent / crest

[Copy link] 6/634

Posted on 9/28/17 2:36:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I ask this question on wegamer and ppl said it's too op.
So what do you think about new talent / crest  ( Reborn ) it makes the hero revive twice

Signature
Posted on 9/28/17 4:12:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

seems a bit boring because its just a more powerful current talent, like wargod x2 

something completely different would be more interesting

Signature
Posted on 9/28/17 5:20:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't add new talents or crests I say.  We don't need to have to consider replacing all our 8/8 talents because some new one comes out that we also have to roll gems for...

Signature
Posted on 9/28/17 5:43:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the idea is good, but I don't like how it is straight up better than Revive.

It would essentially make Revive pointless, and losing a talent for a new talent isn't a step forward IMO.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 9/28/17 6:57:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only way I see it being viable is if they add more levels or "evo" to current talents.

I mean, you could have it so that even at 8/8 the new talent maxes out at 50% hp on revive, so you get a choice of two revives at half health or one revive at full health. That way it at least makes it more of a choice in function, rather than one simply being better than the other.

But I think the evo talents idea could be more fun. It'd be a way to add new/upgraded talents without having to replace things people have put a lot of effort and/or resources into.

Also, I must say that I really like that crest icon. Very nice. Would cheerfully vote to replace the current revive icons with that one. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 9/28/17 11:21:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if igg really want to further break the game then they just have to introduce corrode and heaven's wrath crest.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 9/29/17 12:48:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would really like enlighten crest.

Signature
KK