Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] walla wala buff to make 2 strong healers

[Copy link] 8/1456

Posted on 10/7/17 11:03:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

as with the new release of hero wallla walla,  he seem too be great, but still there is something missing  when it comes to walla walla healing, he only heals 4 people which is sometimes irrevelant considering a full team is 6 heroes,  ghoulem was basically the main healer in castle clash before walla came out  which is not good because in a game this big we need at least  2 strong healers. So here is  what i came up with how about  u guys do what you did to Anubis , Anubis snipes 100 targets,. usually when doing guild wars there would be around 200 targets including troops so u guys just took 200 and divided it  by 2, and thus Anubis snipes 100 targets. same case with walla walla, the place with the highest heroes to be healed is team dungeon with 20 heroes  how about u guys divide 20 by 2 which is 10 and let it be what walla walla  heals  and this would be necessary with the new lava 4 being harder, new Hbm to come in the future, new hero trials. having 2 very strong healers like wala wala and ghoulem would help out a ton and plus wala wala is a hot hero to get right  now, and  doing this would make people want him more and make him more of a team player.

Signature
Henry
Posted on 10/7/17 11:04:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hope u guys consider this

Signature
Henry
Posted on 10/7/17 12:37:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally dont think that walla will get a buff. We have to finds ways to make him work. I dont think that IGG will consider a buff

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 10/7/17 5:26:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wallawalla is already one of the most useful heroes. Not for his heal (which is very nice and global range btw), but for his negative effect removal. If he healed 6 or more heroes, he would b even stronger.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 10/7/17 5:38:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No hero has ever gotten a buff in this game not even dracax lol so i dont think any hero ever will and besides walla is already strong i dont see the need to buff him

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 4:23:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can see your point and I can like your suggestion, but I understand the other comments that even candy cane or dracax were increased in power or usefullness, so I don't think there's a good chance that they will do this...

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 6:27:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A little piece of CC history

While no hero was ever buffed, I will remind you all that one hero was debuffed - TRITON!
A while ago, his skill effected revive too, so reducing healing effect would reduce the amount of HP recovered when revived - (SK 8/8 revive effected by triton proc was reviving with very low HP).

On the contrary, the magic snowstorm was buffed to freeze demons and "cannot be stunned" heroes too (only useful in dungeons).

Before EVO was introduced and without SS freezing demons - expert dungeon 8-10 was so hard to even one flame.

Signature
IGN: AceMan26, Might: 270k+
Guild(iOS): Israel
Farming HBM AF, ID 6-10
5-6 – no Mino no SM:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=249134
5-10 – no Mino, no SM, no DD, no SK:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=251490
Posted on 10/16/17 7:00:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ww is almost useless in mods where you reach speed cap

Signature
Mean what u say, Say what u mean
Posted on 10/16/17 11:51:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it sort of depends where you are at in the game.  If you use maxed out heroes, Walla healing 4 heroes plus pets is often more than enough heals.  If those heroes have 8 ss, its definitely enough.  Lava 4 is fine as is.  It's meant to be hard but there are still plenty of people running with 100% victories.

Signature