Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] WallaWalla Soulstones Drop Rate

[Copy link] 5/1359

Posted on 10/7/17 11:36:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The current lava 4 drop rate for soulstones is way too low.  In polling guildmates and friends in the game, most are seeing very low drop rates, some as low as two stones in 30-40 chests won. At that drop rate, it could take upwards of 2-3 years to acquire WallaWalla via lava 4.

Drop rates should be closer to 50% and depending on chest worth 2,3,or 5 stones.

This current rate is more false advertising by IGG.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/17 11:55:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've heard the same thing and it would be great if they could increase this. They would need more players to support this finding and on multiple platforms, so if anyone else can support this, please comment below.

Signature
Posted on 10/8/17 12:34:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree Bal. The drop rate of soulstones is very disappointing.  For me id rather see soulstones removed altogether and add in a different reward because most who are able to run L4 have Walla already. And I'm thinking igg will probably change walla after next update for the new hero

Signature
Posted on 10/8/17 12:45:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

At the moment i have 30 wallawalla soulstones and i think i have around 100 lava 4 victories

Signature
Mean what u say, Say what u mean
Posted on 10/8/17 2:20:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If drop rate if ~30 soulstones for 100 lava chests (which is 25 days of lava 4), its 5-6 month for free WallaWalla.
Sounds pretty fair for free really good hero...
You can't expect igg to just giving WallaWalla for free...

Signature
IGN: AceMan26, Might: 270k+
Guild(iOS): Israel
Farming HBM AF, ID 6-10
5-6 – no Mino no SM:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=249134
5-10 – no Mino, no SM, no DD, no SK:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=251490
Posted on 10/16/17 4:27:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure what I think about this idea. I think these soulstones are really worthwile for players who don't have Walla, but as soon as you have enough soulstones, these soulstones are not really rewarding anymore. So it would be great if the rewards on soulstones could change after that or something so the rewards of lava 4 stay equally worthwile, but I can't think of a decent solution for this... Maybe introducing ''Ultimate soulstones'' so you can choose for which hero you can use the soulstones? Or possibility to sell the soulstones for a lot of gems, fame or shards?

Signature