Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Crysis event requires adjusting (Android)

[Copy link] 5/750

Posted on 10/11/17 3:45:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Check for TL;DR towards the end.

So it has been a while since Castle Clash Crysis event has been introduced to the game.
Things have changed since then too - heroes are getting stronger and players are capable of more damage, not only because of hero, talent and skill combos, but also due to new additions and also previous features being worked on - I assume everyone's pets are leveling up, inscriptions are getting higher, there is that new thing with augumentation, etc.

But other things aren't often fully adjusted to that level of improvement.
I am mainly focusing here on Ember army. At the time of writing this post, Ember Army is at a whopping 92%.

I went to bed yesterday with Crysis event due to start in 2 hours, but new day was only about 5 hours away in server time. Meaning some players got a chance to participate in Ember army twice yesterday and twice today.
Now, dont get me wrong, i have nothing against when the event starts. My point here is about how fast Ember army gets completed, with some people like me only having 2 entries today, in the whole 7-10 day event.
For example Impster and Avaricifer are barely at 19% and 17% respectively.
We got an update on Archdemon, instead of damage caps, now we have 48-72 hours total (or something around those numbers) to complete it. We all get multiple attempts over the course of a few days. Whilst Ember army is still (I assume again) damage capped per each event.

So I urge the administrators or anyone who can - spread the word, let the developers know that Ember army event within Crysis event has to run longer. I guess everybody want to have more chances to strategise, especially if they have a new hero or two since the last event.

TL;DR - Ember army ends too fast, doesn't it?

P.S. On the topic of Crysis event, wouldn't it be cool if they also added more sections for Impster, i.e. guess talents name+icon (like hero's skills), name a few resources, more different questions and so on? I think it would be cool.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/17 4:36:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) There is no such thing as Crysis.   

2) Definitely skip to TL;DR part.    That was all that needed to be said.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/11/17 5:22:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's not just Android. Amazon closed after 2 days. It should be extended for sure. Although it would be better if it was fame and not merits. I have no use for them

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 4:03:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I certainly agree. I'm on iOS and there I can't participate ember army if that started during night time in the Netherlands. When I wake up, Ember army is done already. Agree that this should change, like increase the dmg till its over by 4 or so

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 5:12:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo, the best solution would be that event duration is 7 days, Monday-Sunday, 5 days for impster, ember, avacifier  and 2 days for archdeamon.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 12:52:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree it should be changed so it lasts a specific number of days.  I'm inclined to agree with the 7 days total thing because It means I probably don't have to donate shards at all.  2 or 3 days for archdemon, 4 or 5 for the rest.

Signature