Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Guardian!!

[Copy link] 4/625

Posted on 10/13/17 9:21:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How will it be if igg bring a hero with shield ability i mean when this hero proc the deployed heroes will be invincible for specific time,they will be only able to stop dmg not deflect.
This hero should not be autoproc or fast energy recoverer.
Will be awesome with low hp like pd and Cupid
This hero can,t shield himself only gives the shields to friendly heroes.
Calamity and blinded will still work on shielded heroes only and only they will not receive dmg.
Skill descriptions:
1.give shield to 1 random hero for 1 sec.
2.give shield to 1 random hero for 1 sec.
3.give shield to 1 random hero for 1 sec.
4.give shield to 2 random heroes for 1.5 secs.
5.give shield to 2 random heroes for 1.5 secs.
6.give shield to 3 random heroes for 2 secs.
7.give shield to 3 random heroes for 2.5 secs.
8.give shield to 4 random heroes for 3 secs.
9.give shield to 5 random heroes for 3 secs.
10.give shield to 5 random heroes for 4 secs.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/17 9:22:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry i forget to mention one thing that the shielded heroes will also seen by everyone.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/17 11:32:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea but with his skill until level 6 is just incredibly low and with no fast recover and starting with no energy than it will take awhile until he becomes useful. 

There would be very little use to any low might players to have this hero because they wont have a revite crest yet or zerk crest yet (probably what he needs) unless he is born with one of those talents. (And I have seen many low might players rolling brand new heroes) 

For the higher might players I don't think that most people would want him because with the newer heroes that are coming out, they aren't using Pd, and Cupid. Maybe more people would use Heartbreaker with the hero, but if his skill is to a random hero than you never know if it will go to her, lets say you have a Mike, he doesn't really need to be invincible most of the time because he has his own proc and he has the most base health out of everyone.

Also there is the pets that reduce damage and cast shields.

Maybe what you are explaining is a new pet instead of a hero. I think this would be an awesome pet.

Signature
Be The Best, The Best that You Can!!
Posted on 10/13/17 5:57:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting suggestion, allow me to move to the appropriate place.
~Suggestions.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/14/17 8:46:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just suggestion, instead of random hero imo it's better if he target the lowest hp hero. That way, we can be sure pd or cupid may get the protection. Who knows, if this is implemented this hero will be key hero in insane dungeons. Not to mention gw defense, hopefully this hero will be event only so that p2w can protect their base better than ever.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10