Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#26

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Disable spells in normal raids

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/2015

Posted on 10/14/17 2:53:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello dear Clashers

I'm really tired of all this players who use all spells to raid some resources and earn a 100% victory.

I got attacked by a guy today 5 times in a row. He tried different tactics until he finally managed to win the battle without any spells. Well this Gold & Mana was earned by right.

But when you login and see that you got raided by a guy who use spells like Guardian Angel and Snowstorm is really annoying.

You all know Tom & Jerry the cartoon ? When the mouse is stealing some cheese with a distraction it's cool but when she would cast spells to completely freeze the cat it would be unfair.

I don't mean to insult you neither the cartoon, but I'm a turtle player and ripping of my shell with spells really annoys me

Signature
Nothing spectacular, just a friendly neutral person in the mid age from EU
Posted on 10/14/17 3:06:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about no. You got GW to do raids without spells. Why would you bother who is attacking you and how many times they attacked you..

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 3:32:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This isn't COC where resources are the way to go up, this game has so many elements you need to pay attention to. Spells exist for a reason, raids are pretty easy in CC, raid and let raid :D

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 4:04:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mebysilk321, I have to agree with InCareBoot and Dukerino;  It should not be a bother to you who raids you or by what means they do it.  Gold and Mana are a universal currency of the game.  If you need them at the moment use them before you sign off, but if not don't worry about it.  Having it in your possession for a little while longer does not make you richer or increase your progress in the game by any measure.

Spells are essential especially for the lower might accounts to continue to acquire the resources needed to continue building their accounts and progressing in dungeons.  I am sure with the release of the most recent chain of heroes, a lot of members are wishing they could use spells in GuildWars, but alas we can't, so don't sweat it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/14/17 7:58:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wait... what..? Normally ppl complaiin about players who raid them (without spells) and stay below 50% and not giving them a shield, and you manage to complain about getting raided (with spells) to 100% and getting free shields o.O.
Weird, really weird..

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 8:23:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that if you guys are complaining about raids  and spells your kind of over looking the reality that most of us do the bulk of our raids because we have to not because we want to. Sure if I'm practicing for gw raids I'll go specifically for a hard base and try to use strategy. if not then who cares I either will mino bomb your base in 30 seconds, probably solo it with skele, rockno or anubis,  and if not just drop all my heros in one random spot and use magic if I have to so they don't die and I can get it over quick because most of the time that's all I want to happen

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 8:30:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Build a better base, use better hero totem or upgrade your defense heroes.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 10/14/17 8:34:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes magic offers an advantage, but here's the truth. Top players are the reason gold and mana are available, so to get a lot, someone has to beat them. I doubt that you can really take on a lot of those teams easily without magic. And even if you can, it is going to cost you heroes and troops and a lot of time. Plus if you don't 100% first try, you lose and rarely get another chance, plus then they lose resources to someone who didn't even shield them. As a top player, I don't care if people use magic. I know without it, many would rarely win, and even with it a lot of them lose. But if magic gets me an 8 hour shield, I'm ok with that.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 8:49:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quest raids are not GW raids, I just want to finish them fast so I can play something else more interesting.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 11:21:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't care about about the mana and gold lose.

I'm against this tactic, which leads every 140+ player win against a full 4 month raised turtle base.

Drop Guardian Angel, Aries, drop all your 5-6 Hereos, deal some Aoe and when they reach the enemy Heros drop a 13 second freaking snowstorm. I mean common.

this silly +49% Base stats aren't helping either. You just call a snowstorm and neither which hero you got, they all got all cut down .... pretty unfair.

I don't talking about Guild war Bases "where you are forbidden to use magic".
You build a Base you got sniped, well okay. you built an anti snipe base you got snowstormed .... and guardian angeled and frenzy, and heal ..... "watch it" :ermm:dude ?

I mean.... let me explain it, I'm a neutral person  I believe in things and thangs and stuffs.
I played nearly every clash games and love them all in some different way.

Droping an imba champ, seems okay, who can whipe out 100 buildings and stuff, but using spells, seems like a cheat to me .. I'm sorry it's just my opinion.
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Nothing spectacular, just a friendly neutral person in the mid age from EU