Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Stop season end reward fetish.

[Copy link] 7/869

Posted on 10/14/17 1:40:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A preview of new feature on FB described it as "In the upcoming Labyrinth feature, you will earn points each time you win a battle, and obtain rewards such as Fame by the end of the season base (sic) on your final points. More details coming up next week, stay tuned!"

IGG, please stop "obtain rewards ... by the end of the season" fetish.   It doesn't work well.   SS uses season end reward and it is not a good way to reward people.   New arena uses it and it is not a good way to reward people.  LBF does it right - bulk of rewards are given during the season, and a small bonus at season end.    Do more like LBF and less "by the end of the season". 

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/14/17 5:55:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could not AGREE more!!! People should not be awarded for playing the mode in the last few mins.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/17 6:33:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed Fe203 & GurggleD, members should be rewarded for each battle and not based on the ending score.  This works for Lbf because we see the points accumulate each time we battle.  Like TB, SS & Arena, this method promotes limited game play as in the last few minutes before the season ends, and the ending rewards are not worth the effort.:(

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/15/17 5:30:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What doesn't make sense to me is the constant use of the "end of season" gimmick.

Every single game mode that utilizes it, has been complained about.

Yet, all the features that allow participation at any time (GW/LBF/Crisis/etc.) are some of the most popular game modes we have.

The old Arena was engaging enough that we had people participating in it, with ZERO rewards.  All Arena needed was fame rewards, and boom, the biggest problem solved.

My timezone is PST, so most of these "season end" times cater specifically to me, and I still want it fixed.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 10/15/17 6:49:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 2:57:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree! in arena I'm Always ranked between 2000-3000 and at the end of the season suddenly around 20000. Feels not fair!

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 3:44:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imho some reward per battle and final reward based on rank is fine IF it reflects the overall season progress (like in SS - that one is fine as you can play almost anytime every day).

Arena is complained about because only last few minutes are important.

Is LBF complained about as it rewards gems after season? I don't think so.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 10/16/17 1:17:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree with this.  It is also way more satisfying to get the rewards battle by battle.  

Lbf has it nailed as Fe2O3 said.

Signature