Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Lava 4 rewards after getting Walla

[Copy link] 5/927

Posted on 10/16/17 4:55:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The soulstones of Walla are really great as long as you don't have this hero yet, but after rolling or claiming this hero, lava 4 rewards seem a lot less worthwile. Is it possible to make lava 4 rewards equally worthwile for all players? Like introducing 'ultimate soulstones" For a hero of your choice (probably excluding event heroes) or the possibility to sell soulstones for a lot of gems, fame or shards?

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 5:11:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Uhm correct me if I am wrong ... but we do need 6 duplicates, don't we?
1 for Evo
3 for Devo
2 for Augment.

So yes for people in a hurry 4 out of 6 can be done with shards and 2 can be done with fame ... however I kinda prefer to avoid using shards or fame on anything but hero-skills and fame for evo/devo/talents because we are already not exactly drowning in those either ...
So because you are in a hurry to max a hero and spend fame and shards to do so you now want fame and shards back? Seems a little weird tbh

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 6:37:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The shard drop in lava4 alone makes it worthwhile to run it than lava 3. If you're unhappy with both you can always do mesa 4. Or mesa 1, your choice.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 10/16/17 6:52:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I think the suggestion for an ultimate soulstone or universal stonestone is a very good idea, as it will enable members to claim the hero that they are in most need of.  Currently you can have upwards of 1K soulstones spread out over 50 different heroes and not be able to claim any.  Seems quite pointless.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/16/17 11:56:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with FirstLady.  Your idea could be a great addition.  However, lava 4 rewards are by no means bad as is.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 1:55:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think idea of soulstones is let money spenders to get what they actually want..
as the rolling is random but soulstones guarantee your prize..

i think they will introduce new hero soulstones in lava 4 not just wallawalla..

Signature
LINE/Telegram ID : karlbgc