Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New Artifacts: Pendulum of meditation

[Copy link] 7/877

Posted on 10/16/17 10:01:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sup,

I thought about it while I was rolling Revitalize 5/5 for the 5th time... and that I know a lot of players, that after several years of playing have never obtained a single (at 5/5 :P)

so I had an idea about a new artifact which will give the effect of Revitalize for unlucky or f2p players

Pendulum of meditation

Unlock: Achieve …
Eligible for: 1 evolved hero.
Overview:

·         Gain 20% ~ 100% at the start of battle.
·         Has a 8% ~ 40% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).
·         Has a 5sec CD (Cool Down).

lvl

level details

1/5

Gain 20% at the start of battle.  Also has a 12% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

2/5

Gain 40% at the start of battle. Also has a 18% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

3/5

Gain 60% at the start of battle. Also has a 25% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

4/5

Gain 80% at the start of battle. Also has a 33% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

5/5

Gain 100% at the start of battle. Also has a 45% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

Note: Pendulum of Meditation is works like Revitalize, at 5/5 doesn't make the hero proc immediately. It requires the hero to make a complete attack to proc (time based on attack rate) so if a hero has 1000ms attack speed, he needs 1 second to proc. If he dies in less than 1 second (1000ms), his skill will never proc even at 5/5. (Exceptions of this are autoproc heroes which procs immediately when reach 100 energy.)

If the Artifacts is combine with Revitalize Talent or Revitalize Crest, the effect will not stack and only the higher level Talent/crest/artifact will activate.

what do you think?

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 10/16/17 10:35:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it seems a bit op, maybe changing percentages in 10-20-30-40-50% stack with the hero talent or crest, so if a hero has 3/5 revite, just level 4 to make a proc, I would also put a penalty of 1 second that stack with attack speed, that is 1 sec + 1 sec speed attack = proc in 2 seconds.
the rest of the debuff is fine in my opinion

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 11:21:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah its a bit too strong probably.  Its like giving everyone a free revite 5 crest set that doesn't even take up the crest slots.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 11:53:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it. But maybe turn it down a little. Make the energy less, but probability of removing negative statuses higher.

In any case, a new Artifact or two would be great news.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 1:14:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Went all out, I like it. Hopefully IGG will take this into consideration.

Signature
Be The Best, The Best that You Can!!
Posted on 10/16/17 1:50:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yes anything like that. at least two slot!!

Signature
LINE/Telegram ID : karlbgc
Posted on 10/18/17 11:46:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

with all your comments, I made an update & I replace the 100% with an 80% at the maximum level so its should be more equitable for all

lvl

level details

1/5

Gain 20% at the start of battle.  Also has a 12% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

2/5

Gain 35% 40% at the start of battle. Also has a 18% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

3/5

Gain 50% 60%  at the start of battle. Also has a 25% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

4/5

Gain 60% 80%  at the start of battle. Also has a 33% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

5/5

Gain 80% 100%  at the start of battle. Also has a 45% chance to removes Stun and Fear when be attacked (5s CD).

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 10/18/17 12:43:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wow then everyone would have a 5 Aries.    Idk what I think about that.

definetly want some more artifacts and want the ones we have to level up more but not sure I like this idea.  not sure I hate it either though.

Signature