Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Lost Realm is a joke. Please update to stronger enemy and better reward.

[Copy link] 5/666

Posted on 10/16/17 2:55:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LR is a joke. I have 23 DEVO 10 star hero all with perfect talents and at least 9/10 skills, 170k might and I'm fighting these junk:

Stop wasting my time and money. Give us better rewards and better enemies that I can at least call a challenge. I breeze through those 18 points devo teams like they don't even exist. So what some people can't beat those enemies? It's their own fault for inflating might with a bunch of fluffs. If your team ain't strong enough, then deflate your might and bring it to what it should be.

Alternatively, IGG you can let us "speed upgrade" LR to a certain level above which all enemies will be devo. Use Gems of whatever resources you name so I can bring it faster instead of dealing with those junk.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/17 2:59:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe you should stop putting money in the game XD

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 10/16/17 3:40:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent example of how NOT to write a suggestion post.   Starts with horrible bad attitude and goes downhill from there.

The suggestion itself is fine, but OP has a lot of learn about presentation.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/16/17 4:20:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

perhaps you need to be have some knowledge about their next update :)

Signature
LINE/Telegram ID : karlbgc
Posted on 10/16/17 5:06:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

angelgz, The game is consistently evolving primarily from member feedback.  I'm sure you know that the devo'd mobs was an not too long ago update, and I have no doubt that newer and more difficult ones will be implemented.:angel:

However; you should also perhaps give some pause to the fact that just because they are a breeze for you does not mean that everyone can breeze through the feature.  Not everyone has reached your level, are able to compose a completely devo'd team with 9/10 skills.  That reality may not have anything to do with the level of fluff on their accounts.

At some point you were in the same position.  Congratz on rising about it, but please take care and not crap on those who have not.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/16/17 6:38:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since the recent update, I'm liking LR quite a bit.  The Devo team rewards are great, and they blow through my feet quickly so it doesn't take as long.

All they need to do now is revamp the tower system, and LR would be rocking!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights