Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13221

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Anniversary event

[Copy link] 8/947

Posted on 7/24/18 5:55:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes...I said it previously... that when the Amazon update would come out the players on Amazon would NOT have as many days to do the event .There are only 15 days to do it....Is that fair...I THINK NOT.......

Signature
Chunkster
Posted on 7/24/18 6:07:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are right .. File a complain on live support. I think Amazon server should also get equals days as other server do. It's really an awesome event.

Signature
<3
Posted on 7/24/18 6:18:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And as you were told previously, open a ticket with Live Support. No one can do anything here.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/24/18 8:15:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would be curious what LS says.  As I mentioned in another thread, July0714 said that the event would run till next update.   If she is right, the problem has been "solved" already.

Update:

Maybe the problem is not solved.   I tried to find the message from July to document my claim, and I couldn't.   But I found this, on the Extend countdown date for 5th anniversary event. thread which I posted about this issue:

Usually that "Administrator involved" star means there is message from her; except that the thread has no such message.   So I bet she deleted it, which throws issues back into the "unsolved" category.

P.S.  Chunkster, if you want IGG to do something, maybe you should post in Suggestion section instead of Amazon Chat.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/24/18 8:59:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've contacted live support and they said this: "Actually we have been receiving multiple reports about that today and i will  do my best to help you because you're right about that." . There have been multiple complaints about this and live support said they are currently working on a fix for this.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/18 9:24:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Note you need 1450 cupcakes and 382 doughnuts to collect all the rewards on offer. Based on what I have received so far a frequent player on Android will have no problem maxing the rewards. On Amazon it's going to be tricky.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/18 12:31:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you guys have a higher drop rate for the items because of the shorter amount of time to make up for? Drop rate isn't 100%.

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 7/24/18 2:23:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Chunkster, I am sure that you are aware that the count down clock appears to be set for the same ending on all the servers.  Unfortunately this means that the date of update determines the days remaining to participate.  Every server/platform has been impacted by this situation.  

Several members from all the platforms have complained about this and as Fe203 stated, this thread should have been posted in the "Suggestions" section and additional complaints directed to the Live Support department as they are in a better position to guage member response to this issue and direct to the relevant teams.
~Suggestions

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/7/20 2:36:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I asked how to sign in but my post was deleted for profanity! I didn't use any profanity so why deleted? It's too late for me to get anything so just wondering why I was deleted

Signature