Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13308

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Lava 4 ?!

[Copy link] 11/8708

Posted on 6/2/19 3:51:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really hope IGG does something about this, perhaps they could set a new requirement for Public Lava 4 like for example :
1. If you have all Devo heroes in your team then you can join or
2. If you have all Evo heroes in your team.

Else this is what happens :(

Signature
Posted on 6/2/19 4:11:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Implementing a rule requiring all devo'd heroes will not guarantee sucess, as you can have a team of fully devo'd heroes with poor skills and bad crests.  The only way to maintain a high level of sucess is to run "privately" with guildmates and established teams.  The "Public" rooms are open to the "Public" and come with a number of issues.  So again you can try and have rules implemented to improve the sucess rate, but given the short delay before the feature starts you do not have time to verify every team setup, and even if you could level is not the only equipment required.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/2/19 4:54:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Setting up teams with guild mates that know what they are doing is our only option,
on the other hand winning the public match is almost 1:1000 with these teams ...

Maybe set another requirement
1. Minimum 10.000 strenght or team might ( however it's called)

Signature
Posted on 6/3/19 2:01:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There were one topic with same situation in Lava 3, and many responses were that ppl didn't cared if newbies joined Lava 3 to quickly gain good resources. You can defeat L3 with 3 well prepared accs, so therefore you can add one newbie to benefit from that.
But what those newbies don't understand is that you can't beat L4 with 3 good accs, cause they think they will find 3 players which will let them stay. Ok maybe you can, but those 3 persons need really well prepared heroes, and it will be close call. Those ppl don't want to run in Public lava4, cause either they have their own teams, or they don't care about Team Dungeon, cause they already have everything maxed with resources stacking in warehouse.
So in most case scenarios you need 4 ppl to defeat L4, and most of teams are fixed teams with fixed heroes, that's why it is not easy to find good public team for L4, and that's why there is so many newbies there thinking they will succeed.
So therefore min raising might of lava indeed will make those no evo teams to disappear, but on other hand it will not allow low might folks to get resources faster.

So looks like there is no good solution for all other than trying to find your own L4 team.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/3/19 7:24:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cichociemiak-
" But what those newbies don't understand is that you can't beat L4 with 3 good accs "

That is so true ,
and yet they're still trying to run it hoping to get a win.(that never happnes)

What I am suggesting is to help "newbs" understand that they have no reasonable chance for success with non Evo heroes !

As for our overall runs with random all devo teams... i was able to get a few wins along the way... say 40%
So in this case implementing these rules would be really helpfull

Signature
Posted on 6/3/19 8:48:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Running LI4 with random teams is a bad idea.   

LI3 used to require a certain mix of heroes and having key heroes in key spots.    Then as hero powers went up and new OP heroes got released, it became less crucial to have right mix of right power.   Randoms became so successful that they almost never fail with any composition - unless 2 or 3 people in group are underpowered.

LI4 is not there yet, and it is not clear it is close (but then I haven't run random Li4 in a while).   As said by several people, you need a fixed group - or a redesign of how Lavas are run.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 6/3/19 10:33:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You've said it perfectly Fe2O3- "Running LI4 with random teams is a bad idea"
So let me summarize the current situation

1. Public runs with random teams (Non Evo players) will not give you victory
   (and that means non evo teams have no place in LAVA isle 4)
2. If you don't have strong guild ,you'll have no chance
3. Finding active guild mates @ the right time to do the run is even greater hastle

That's why i suggested some of the solutions above to improve the situation,
after all running with all Devo teams WILL get you better chance @ winning

I'm sure you guyz could offer more ways to fix this problem , and hopefully later down the road we could say "running with random teams is a good idea"
( wishfull thinking on my part ) :D

Signature
Posted on 6/3/19 11:07:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to play a game which had a much more sensible arrangement for fights that involved group of people.   Everyone in the group had to "click" on Ready.   When everyone clicked Ready, the game would start fight preparation, and there was a way to unclick it.

This would solve two problems.

1) When I am running in fixed group, I don't need countdown.   10 seconds is better than old 20, but it is still wasted time.    We don't need that time, since we already know what everyone runs, and we know that group is good.

2) When I am running in random group, I need to make sure that group is good, as do other group members.   And depending on my power and difficulty of fight, that might take no time or a lot of time.   

If I am running random LI3, I will probably check that there are couple PDs and a healer, that might is decent, and I am ready to go.   I still obviously can't know everything, but LI3 is easy at my might, so I am OK with so-so group.

If I am running random LI4, I will want to spend time checking my partners.   Yes, it will take me longer than 10 seconds or even 20, but I would be reasonably sure that I want to go ahead with the run because I see right heroes.   Again, there are unknowns, but less than there are in current scheme.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 6/3/19 12:00:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like where this is going :)
So in a nutshell rules like :

1.Team strenght 10.000 (Min to join)
2.Devo team setups only (requirement to participate)
3.Ready Button (to refine team selection process)
4.Ability to kick trolls (like kick button near the name tag)
(those who have weak heroes like:champion etc.that don't wanna cooperate with teams)

I think implementing these sets of rules would improve the situation a lot.
Or if anyone has a better idea , let's hear it ...

Signature
Posted on 6/3/19 12:30:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i suggest to make function for looking for group on lava, as it's in other games

Signature
id 155735037, Russian android server