Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Disparity between IOS and Android Event rewards

[Copy link] 3/4317

Posted on 6/12/19 2:50:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The disparity between IOS and Android Event rewards has been ever-increasing as of late. From what I've experienced in-game, and from interacting with the community, this disparity is beginning to cause a bit of a split in the community. Android players are beginning to feel slighted, and resent the increasing opportunities IOS players have at exclusive rewards, which remain out of reach on the Android server. This is not to say that the IOS rewards should be nerfed, but rather that Android rewards deserve equal updates and attention. Small disparities between servers will always exist, and are understandable. However, the differences in rewards have surpassed the understandable range. In my humble opinion, closing the gap in rewards opportunities between IOS and Android will serve to increase unity within the Castle Clash community, and who doesn't want that? :)

Signature
Posted on 6/12/19 2:54:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im so pissed that i might quit no rewards for playing

Signature
Posted on 6/12/19 3:19:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All due respect, but each server and platform are stand alones, thus increasing rewards on any server or platform should not be based on what occurs on other server / platforms.  TW server has heroes that are not available anywhere else, and not so long ago iOS was making the same claims about Android rewards.  So imho you would do well to come up with another basis for adjusting rewards.  Anywho...Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/21/20 12:34:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature