Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13308

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Top players have come on line banner

[Copy link] 14/7551

Posted on 6/20/19 5:12:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Might want to get rid of this annoying thing now or you will lose players.  Been playing since inception not sure why we care that top players are online.  It is quite annoying.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/19 5:16:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will move this to the suggestions section, although I have to say that there have been a lot of things much more annoying such as the world chat so I doubt anyone will quit because of it.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/20/19 5:54:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can agree on that. It is quite distracting, and who said we want to know if top players are online now or not. Personally i think this feature is not needed at all.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/20/19 6:04:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol, I agree with what you all just said. This feature isn't needed at all. It's quite distracting when you're setting up your heroes for battle. I mean, who cares if the Top Players are online?

Signature
Got it!
Posted on 6/20/19 6:24:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personnaly, I don't care about these guys and I don't know them. I suggest to have a button in the settings to get ride of this banner

Signature
Posted on 6/20/19 6:43:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have had the chance to experience it as well and agree it is quite distracting, perhaps it should be confined to the Arena section for those who might be interested.  On another note I am exremely glad this thread is now in the chat section, hopefully everyone will chime in to support it's removal.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/20/19 6:43:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just horrible and better yet let's show the top3 arena hero setups lol.  I can't believe they are that dumb.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/19 8:58:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can anyone explain why we need this feature?
I carnt see why it would have any impact for players

Signature
Posted on 6/20/19 9:25:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll throw in another vote.   I don't even care about who top 3 are, except that I get loot from praising them.    I care even less whether they are online or not.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 6/20/19 9:26:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The convo went something like this at IGG HQ:

Big Boss Guy: Hye guys. What cool new feature do you think we should add on the next update?

Game Developer: I think we should first of all create a fun new game mode that is just as intense as GWs & increase our rewards for f2ps.

Big Boss Guy: Nah that is so lame guys!! We need something...more!
I have got it, since I have got the fattest wallet in here, why dont we build me an altar, no 3 statues in praise of me & others like me & lets feature that in the next update?
You know what would be even BETTER guys? A banner! Nah, a floating banner, that lets every other fool playing cc know that we have arrived. After all, we are the gods of this [content removed by FirstLady]! Get it done! Loving it :)

Game Developer: Sir arent you afraid that may serve only to alienate our other users?

Big Boss Guy: No. You're right. Uhm..
Lets give them freebies for praising us. That should keep them happy.. Hahaha.. Get it done guys!! Loooooving this. Best idea ever!!!!

#theEndofF2P
#Player1HasLoggedIn
#who[content removed by FirstLady].cares !!
#keepYourFreebies

Signature
tQ!(c)