Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 13307

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Where is Walldo?

[Copy link] 3/4531

Posted on 6/24/19 10:39:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OK, IGG, let's play the ever popular Where Is Walldo game.   I'll give you a hint to get your started - look in destiny area with only 6 heroes, 3 of which are stinky blue elites, one mostly obsolete snake-hair girl, and one androgynous failed useless "purple" hero that nobody loves, and that might include Mother Ribbit.

Really, guys, give ole Walldo some love, please.   He is an important hero, but please stop hiding him in a tiny voodoo village with 4.5 unrepentant losers that no sane person would sink resources into, except so that everyone's favorite oooga booga doctor could get a bit of destiny.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 6/25/19 2:01:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed we need more good heroes in that area, cause so many blue heroes is not good. I can understand they can be useful in towers, but except for that i don't see any reason for them to be there. 
But i don't think love is needed, just different person in Destiny Dept ;)

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/25/19 2:43:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fe203, I completely understand you, and your concerns about Walla, but I urge you to limit the snark when making a suggestion, that is assuming you want it taken seriously.  This is a global vehicle and in many cases English and Snarkology are not the native language.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/25/19 3:29:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Take the positive side, Blue Heroes are cheaper to get points, you don't need to make them double evo and don't need equipment also enhancements.

Signature