Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13306

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] How to get a heart attack (Egg Hatch-A-Thon edition)

[Copy link] 4/5197

Posted on 6/26/19 9:08:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I remember spending 15k gem on hatching egg... Later I found out i actually spend extremely close to 15k.

I regret that day. So add a Gem count during that event, will ya IGG?

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 6/26/19 10:15:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand the request but to me it seems easy enough to deduct 15K from your balance, all you have to do is keep track.  I mean even if a counter were added you still would have to "keep track" in order for it to be effective.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/27/19 1:05:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some time ago in Pet Plaza there were exact counter how many gems we were spending in current day. It was good, very good and helpful. We could even say it was brilliant, but devs replaced it some time ago with stupid 900+ max counter (i bet for us to lost track how many gems we are spending, therefore we can miss some rewards in spending events, or spend more just to make sure.
But i found different, better solution for Egg Hatch-A-Thorn that don't need you to track and count how many gems you have spent.
Since i have a lot's of purple eggs, i am counting how many i need to open to be above 15k (for me it is 389 gems per egg, and 39 eggs is 15 171 gems, which is what i want). So before i will begin hatching i am moving specific amount of eggs from warehouse, to have exactly 39 in Pet Plaza. No less, no more. This way i will never spend less, or more i want.
Try it next time, and you will see you don't have to worry about this event any more.
Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/28/19 12:23:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it's easy to miss the count so even after proper counting I always contact live support to justify my calculation. So till the gem counter introduced if any.. You can opt my way (contact live support to match gems spent)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/1/19 12:50:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a good idea and maybe have it as an overall counter to be displayed or referenced for other gem spending events

Signature
_xaos_