Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13308

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Regarding lost battle field

[Copy link] 11/6853

Posted on 7/6/19 1:09:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why f2p player has to face a lavanica belong to p2p whale . Even though my team manage to defeat his other heros his lavanica is not dead it keep on dodging and reviving i still has asura and Ronin alive in my team and time over . And i have 2 heros alive opponent had one hero still he wins and i lost . Whats the point here ! I still have 2 heros alive . Still i lost . My suggestion is instead of throwing my win to him give a gamble at this situation lets flip coin and decide who wins .

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 1:58:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Despite really poor rationalization, reasonable suggestion.   Made a few times before, but obviously still not done.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/6/19 2:17:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps extending the time to one minute per battle would be helpfull,
the way i see it , his lavanica successfully defended the round
(kudos lavanica ,you're doing what you're made for) and your team didn't manage to put a dent in that dragon,
again nothing fishy is going on here ,he defended and you didn't beat him so why should you get the win ?

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 4:13:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your F2P team has to face the Lavanica and other heroes of the P2P whale because you made a decision to play a game which has both elements.  This is not a solely F2P environment, in fact it is because of the P2P whales that F2P have the opportunity to enjoy this game at all.  So I suggest you evaluate whether or not you have what it takes to effectively navigate with in it or is this all too much for you, instead of whining about what is everyone's reality.  There is no way an entirely F2P environment can offer you all that Castle Clash can.  Further I highly doubt that IGG or any other entity will entertain the thought of creating a soley F2P environment at their own expense.:ermm:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/6/19 5:54:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Draws go to the defense.... I don't think I have ever played a game where they do what you suggested.

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 10:15:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He may be right its 2 vs 1 situation his defenders lavanica might survived but it can't kill two heros from his side right . I think at this case victory must go to no of heros left in sides . I think 2 heros survived team must have won .

Signature
Posted on 7/7/19 6:31:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You didn't win. Period. You don't get a participation ribbon. Build a better team.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/19 7:28:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.Extending the battle time from 45 secs to 90 secs
 (reasonable request considering BT heroes with over milion hp,or dmg cap)
2. "Showdown" feature - if for example after timeout 2 vs 2 heroes are remaining,
     another round is played with no healing allowed whatsoever.
     (for those 2 vs 2 heroes that remain ofc)

these are my 2cents regarding suggestions if someone has better idea , let's hear it :)

Signature
Posted on 7/7/19 12:22:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Debuff lava with celestin then choke it with the bird pet

Signature
Posted on 7/8/19 1:39:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rules of lost battlefield stays you need to defeat your opponent, not have more heroes than he have at the end of battle. So even if one hero is still alive when timer runs out, you will loose.
F2P don't have easy life with Lava available to so many ppl with so low cost. It is encouraging ppl to buy it, cause it is cheap, but on other hand it is making situations like your before. And it is really hard to kill well prepared Lava in LBF. You would have to immobilize it with for example fast revite 5 Cosmo, and than add Lazu to this party so opponents would be not able to move. And hope they will not have Rudduf.
But as for now i have one advice someone gave me some time ago. Before you will pick opponent, write somewhere their name and might, find them and check if they have Lava on hero base (not many ppl is hiding lava in totem for example and not in hero base). If that player have Lava, than check another one. LBF will be longer, but you will have lower chance to fight with Lava.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1