Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Aviar's Goodies event - useless to F2Ps

[Copy link] 5/6003

Posted on 9/25/19 12:27:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, so the new "Aviar's Goodies" event is useless to F2Ps as it is just a more fancy Crystal Coffer. You have 3 cylinders there, and you can fill them with droplets to earn rewards. That may seem good, but to fill them, you need to shell out some money. Maybe consider adding a bazaar-exclusive currency with which you can buy cylinders instead? Maybe 5 tokens for bronze, 20 tokens for silver and 50 for gold?

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 12:37:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Useless to F2P?   I like it already.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/25/19 2:48:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothing for F2P..in this event.

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 3:05:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play many games , among which few are best Android games of 2018-19. They all have event/ taskmode to get extra rewards. But the thing is, in other games they gave options like spend real money for events or spend gems or whatever specific currencies they use in game mode..but in this game in most of the events you need to spend real money or else you get nothing. I am playing this game since 2 years. Its is great game with superb game play. I love to play it but due to F2P, i got demoralised as we stand no where against P2P...please do something for F2P

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 7:21:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not saying I am a pure F2P player - I shell out some money every now and then, but this is mostly for exclusive currencies, like Hero Tokens or Accolade Tomes. I more like the system of an currency exclusive to bazaar packs with which you can buy stuff that would normally cost $$$, but this event doesn't use any currency like "Cylinder Shards" or something with which you can buy the cylinders.
The problem about direct purchasing is that your cash is a changing thing - at one time you can afford some good stuff but there are also days when you are out of $ completely. HOWEVER, if you sell tokens with which you can buy the cylinders instead, you can save them if you do not like the current prizes. If there are really good rewards that are worth but as of now you do not have cash, you must say good-bye to them. HOWEVER, when you save tokens from a pack you bought a long time ago, you can then buy a cylinder with good rewards.

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 11:55:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

im have issues with this new event

I bought the 5$cylinder never recieved it live support wasnt really helping me

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011