Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Let us lock one superior traits

[Copy link] 4/5999

Posted on 9/25/19 4:59:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was trying to get all Dodge to one of my heroes,
So i rolled 36 superior traits and was expecting at least a lv 5 Dodge traits but all i got was Dodge lv 4 and another one was attack lv 5
It's like Dodge is no existing, and if i use 300 gems roll then it's more ridiculous cause you get lv 2 or 3 traits
So it is getting really ridiculous even for p2p players
Cause those 36 superior traits cards was not cheap.
So let us lock one superior traits and for other take 2 superior traits .
Because else it is really disturbing not rolling anything good.

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 11:19:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately the results of 99% of the content associated with this game is "Random", no amount of gems guarantees you anything, yet alone one specific trait and a specific level.  Traits has always been an expensive venture, which is why most F2P don't bother because they have other uses for their coveted gems.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/25/19 11:40:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think superior traits should be locked too

Signature
Posted on 9/26/19 3:36:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree 100 and 10% Allow to lock superior traits. They are VERY expensive so a lock on your spent seems reasonable. Locking should have been included with the feature from when it's very start

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 9/27/19 6:42:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As others said, it would be nice if igg allows one superior trait locked. It's a really really expensive even for a good spender. But I think that is the proper intention of IGG, if you want the maximum traits, then you need to spend a lot, that's your choice. If no one spend for it, then maybe one day they will allow to lock one slot.

Signature