Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Is their anything for F2P

[Copy link] 6/5820

Posted on 9/25/19 7:42:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys...i am F2P player and playing this game since two years. What I have is 71 soulstones of lava, 120 of skel, 00 of mino, 02 artica. And only 2 lvl 8 insignia. Is their any hope of getting better rewards because playing the game for 2 years and getting nothing much is discouraging. Don't know what to do..or this game is made for P2P only?

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 11:30:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While no one will dispute that P2P progress a lot faster, we have many F2P members that are holding their own.  Mino is a purchase only hero which means that you have to purchase the required amount of gem packs to obtain him. So there are no soulstones for him.  The dragons are Event only heroes and while soulstones are available most are obtained from bags.  As for the Insignias I would suggest that you participate in Pirate's Booty and discount store where there are generally plenty of them.  Good Luck!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/26/19 1:56:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want lava, than participate Labyrinth, and spend gems on Pirate Booty. Those are only ways for f2p to get lava, not counting forum or fb events. It eel but be fast, but worst part is behind you since you have already that much

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/26/19 10:52:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly, it is hopeless in most game modes.

Signature
Posted on 9/26/19 2:34:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a ton of free stuff. I play every day and go after every free thing they offer (some events are not P2P only). I am in the top 60K by might and I am pretty static there (new P2P pass me while I pass players that have quit the game).

Through free stuff and random free roles, the most current hero I have is Ripper and only missing a few heroes that are older than that. I have a crapload of insignia and crests. I have 21 double evolved heroes, 10 evolved heroes and 78 unique heroes in total. And I obtained all of that as a F2P player.

Like Dory would say "just keep playing, just keep playing ..."

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 9/26/19 3:06:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you like playing CC you will keep on going and eventually give in to a purchase or 2 or 3 or..... You have to realize that the developer wants to make money out of it. Lots and lots of money. So it will make sense to have a "free" game but that is to get you hooked and ultimately convince you to go the real money route...

My own opinion about CC is that it is one of the best developed games out in its category. It's gone through many a update and overall change while still keeping to its core and most of those changes has been well received and has enriched it. Obviously there will be issues and I can personally point out quite a few but that also says a lot about CC. It just has so many different modes that results in so many different opinions about each one of them.

My advice.... Delete and get away from this game asap. It will suck you in and it will in the end make you cough up dollars. It's just that good and that addictive

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 9/26/19 11:47:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You may be missing some of the P2P heroes but some of the best you can roll. For F2P I would want ripper, phobos, dove, occulist, cosmo, lazu, wally. If you do GW add ronin and tree. My F2P team can beat a lot of the top might bases in GW.

Signature