Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Skins

[Copy link] 7/6157

Posted on 10/30/19 12:22:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear igg and players,
Why do we get every update 2 new heroes. We want updated rewards not heroes that makes everything harder for the f2p. Also now we get 2 heroes and they both get new skin but all the old heroes get skipped I want to see skins for heroes like paladin to play around with. Also update event rewards they are garbage yey we won an aries, warlock, harpy queen for what to let them get one shorted ot to let them sit nicely in our warehouse. One more thing make a bag which includes old tallents lvl 9 I still use revive and others sometimes

Signature
Posted on 10/30/19 12:43:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the fact of giving every hero a skin but IGG does not make every update 2 new hero's only the last 2 updates did

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 10/30/19 12:44:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for talents just buy fame or castle chest VI they give out lvl 5 talent boxes and roll them

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 10/30/19 12:48:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OP lost me at "We want updated rewards not heroes that makes everything harder for the f2p."   Why would we NOT want changes that make everything harder for the f2p?    That seems like a very fine goal.

Well, not really lost me.   I read on, it just got sillier.   Like paladin skin... yeah, I can totally see it... everyone is clamoring that paladin should get a new skin.   NOT!

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/30/19 1:08:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually reading this post is rather confusing, you complain about older heroes like Paladin not having skins and in the next breath complain about the Warlock & Harpy won in the current reward system.  Seems to me Warlock & Harpy did have their period, but when did Paladin?  You want to play around with a new skin for a useless hero, but have no interest in winning better heroes in comparison.  Seems to be a request for something that really adds nothing to the game itself.  On the other hand a new hero is supposed to add or change the game dynamic, which means it should make things harder at least for a minute.  Without those constant challenges new skins and old heroes won't make much difference because you won't be playing a boring game.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/30/19 1:17:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I liked how you were talking about getting a new skin for paladin, he is the lowest legend shard for a reason, and you have the audacity to say he needs a skin, like man you just said that warlock and harpy get one shotted, Paladin only needs a slap and he is gone. And I see no problem with adding two heroes these past updates, they did really well with these new heroes. One last thing, what specific old heroes do you want new skins for? You talking about heroes like Immortep? Snowzilla? Ninja? Oh wait no here's a good one... Pixie we definitely need skins for old heroes, not. Listen in lower ranks I get it, you don't want your heroes to look like everyone elses, but man in higher ranks you would get swept off your feet if you think giving paladin a skin and dropping him will get you anywhere, so please let this help you understand everyone's point especially FirstLady's.

Signature
Posted on 10/30/19 2:45:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear OP

"We" want you to speak for yourself please.

From a CC clasher who loves having something new to look forward to often :)

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 10/30/19 9:49:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge