Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13140

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Removed new Buy Box

[Copy link] 5/6611

Posted on 11/16/19 1:27:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To the forces that be; is it possible to have this useless addition removed from the game.  

We already had to confirm any purchase and with the addition of this screen we are now forced to reaffirm our prior confirmations.  Really!?! Members have been asking for less clicks, so this totally misses the mark.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/16/19 1:32:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed. It is annoying. What the **** is this game doing..

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 11/16/19 2:32:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed.   Annoying.   Don't make people second guess things which are not that important.   You want to strike balance between making sure that people don't make mistakes and letting them do what they want to do.

While we are at it, stop telling me that I can't sell the hammers for mana because my mana storage is full.   Perhaps warn me, like you do during salvage, but if I want to get rid of that hammer I got from friendly wheel and have zero use for, let me.   I am not exactly selling it to get mana, I am selling it to free space in warehouse.

Rusty, stop hijacking the thread!!

Sorry, Miss FL, I'll be quiet.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 11/16/19 4:36:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as idea is good it should be possible to turn it off in settings, so we will not have to watch it over and over again. I know it may help few folks to save some gems, but it is annoying other ppl.
Yet i agree

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/17/19 1:05:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/17/19 7:08:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes please remove it. The only confirmation box I need is when you wrongly press exit during the gild war, especially when you progressed already more than 50%. It happened to me once today again:(

Signature