Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13087

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Additional Storage

[Copy link] 10/7577

Posted on 11/16/19 6:10:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For sometime members have been requesting additional storage space, originally it was for solely for crests which took up a most of the storage slots.  The perfect solution for this would have been a storage bag much like the one currently being used for insigina.  Not to mention that we now have scraps consuming a significant amount of the storage.

Each new update introduces a new stone/rock/rune/discount token or other further limiting our ability to manage the limited storage available.  Again we are requesting additional storage to be subdivided as follows:

~Crests
~Scraps (For Hero & Building Skins)
~Boxes, Chests, Bags (Unopened content) 
~Heroes

These various spaces could be implemented as additional tabs within the warehouse itself, much like the existing tabs or as individual storage units such as the insignia bag.  However IGG chooses to implement this new storage, the fact remains that it is essential that we have additional storage immediately.

I also think that some method should be implemented to allow us to retain all the gold/mana which we obtain.  All the other vaults have been increased to accommodate the increased need for the resources, so why has gold and mana not also been increase?  Also as Fe203 stated in another thread ([Suggestion] Removed new Buy Box) we should not be restricted from selling items due to full vaults.  We are NOT always selling items for resources, sometimes we are forced to eliminate items we view as not being useful to make space for items that we are.  A very good suggestion made by one of our members was to provide an additional storage area for the overflow and allow us to transfer resources between the vault and storage area as we see fit.  This will solve the aforementioned issue of not being able to sell items which we do not want or need.

As always I invite anyone who feels I may not have completely or correctly addressed this issue to chime in with your thoughts, even if they happen to be of an opposing view.  Eitherway I think it is essential that this issue be addressed NOW!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/16/19 10:20:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree 1000%!

No matter how many gems I spend increasing my limits daily, in just a few short hours of gameplay, its almost always full again! *arrrghhhhhhh!*

Today alone,  just this morning, I spent 600 gems on storage space cause I had nothing left I wanted to sell for space. Its full full again and im back in the same frustrated state I was in the morning. *deepsigh!

Fix it IGG.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 11/17/19 1:04:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/17/19 1:43:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree
I think they should simply get ride of crests from the game I'm still holding on to loads in case they do something with them.
Skin scraps why do they need to be in Wearhouse do the same as hero shard and put only in conversation area

Signature
Posted on 11/17/19 2:14:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice idea!
Category wise separate storage space for main items.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 11/17/19 2:48:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree to this my skins for building and hero take out most of my space. And hero cards itself too, whille chest(castle chests mesa chest )only take a couple of spaces
I do get they increase them with most update 10+ spaces is far not enough. Also maybe increasing the upper limit to 99999, most of us players have already reached caps of 49999 and lose stuff in the mail boxs due to that.

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 11/17/19 4:56:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have better solution, why won't IGG do same thing in warehouse as they did with Insignia warehouse, which is getting rid of max space ?? This way we would be allowed to store as many items as we want without worrying about space. This is much better solution imo than making another store room. This way Insignias would be placed in warehouse slot, just in different tab, like crest or heroes.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/21/20 8:17:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. They should add a way to use Mana and Gold Packs while Upgrading, Incribing, or Destiny Upgrading Hero, so they don't need to go Hero - Item Trunk everytime they miss Gold or Mana... ! (Would be much easier for everyone)

2. Item Trunk should have these 5 Sort Sections (All, Consume, Heroes, Unopened, Scraps) and also add some kind of INSIGNIA button or section to open it directly from the Item Trunk ! (and not always to search for the werehouse in the base)

3. Make option to sell the items even if the resources are capped, with just an message that they won't get any resources.. so people could just check "Don't show me this message again" and continue to sell the items.

4. Mana and Gold increased from max 8.4 mil to 10 mil. That would make upgrading Heroes easier. Especially for the p2p players, becouse they get a lot of resources and do fast upgrade on the Heroes.

5. They should add option to convert the Gold or Mana from their bars into the storage (in the Packs), so we could save it or collect it for the future use if we don't have for what to use them at the moment. (This would really let people play the game more often)

6. Delete Crests from the game and also Artifact section in the game, if they are not used anymore.

It's my personal opinion, I know some of these are similar to what you already wrote in your post, sorry about that. :D

Signature
Playing the Castle Clash for more then 5 years. I have joined here to write my personal opinions and ideas, about the game.

Ingame: iMorkezz
Platform: Android
Server: English
Might: 650k
Guild: Liga_Pravde (top60)
Posted on 7/21/20 8:59:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

we want this in the nezt update!! 450 isnt enough increase it by 150 atleast and the upper limit of a single item by 50k so 100k

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 7/21/20 10:38:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree
Surely the easiest way is to remove the cap
gets to the point were you carnt even collect rewards as theres no where for them to go

Signature