Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13140

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] 7th Hero base

[Copy link] 4/7003

Posted on 11/20/19 12:15:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think its about time igg give us an additional hero base, since most of us have some good or supporting hero's warming up the bench. I think they will make a big difference if they are onboard in our teams with the help of a 7th hero base in my opinion. What do you think clashers, any suggestions

Signature
Posted on 11/20/19 1:50:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this has been suggested before and i like this idea

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 11/20/19 2:13:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Considering how the game is advancing I dare say that we might be getting closer to seeing this suggestion become a reality, although I am not sure how an additional base can be integrated given that it would also mean changing the team dynamics in the various game modes.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/20/19 3:15:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/21/19 11:18:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea very much, everyone seems to like it besides the fact it makes attacking bases even harder for instance 5 dmg and 2 support, that's crazy, but hey I like a challenge. 7th hero base would mean a whole lot to me, help me pass hbm easier because I have so many good heroes but can only have six and everyone else haha, but I remember when I only had 5 and that was dreadful, but for a lot of us it depends not on if we like the 7th hero base but how we are going to achieve it. That could probably mean upgrading your buildings even more and possibly so high it takes months in order to complete it. So catch me upgrading things now so that I don't have to worry about not being able to get it when it comes out. I mean 10+ days to upgrade stuff is a lot to me but its about consistency and I don't have a bunch of that:D. So a minor suggestion to all, stop saving your gems to upgrade heroes if you don't have the gold storage for it, but save them up for builders and possibly get the max 5 builders, it will help so much, 2 doesn't cut it neither does 3, so 4 and 5 builders will go a long way. Now imagine upgrading your lvl 18 gold storages all to level 19, all five at the same time, now that's crazy, an extra 500,000 storage after about a week and half. Grind to get gems for those builders, everyone on this forum will sure let you know I'm right. Spending gems on evolving heroes for your first couple is ok, but after that you need to save up, and I didn't do that so I have about over 10 double evolved heroes and all I used gems some even when I was at 2 million gold, Im at 4 million now but thats besides the point, spending 1000+ gems to evolve your heroes is insane, so use your gems for builders and upgrade buildings because I have no doubt your going to have to upgrade your base a bunch in order to achieve this "7th hero base". Have a good day guys!

Signature