Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Like a rolling stone

[Copy link] 2/7198

Posted on 11/21/19 2:03:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How does it feel, how does it feel?   To be on your own, with no direction home.   A complete unknown, like a rolling stone

Ummm... where was I?  Oh, yeah, game replaced floating isle soulstones from Mary and Hot Shot to Rambard and Mary.   So, many people have HS partially completed, same way as they had Zeph partially completed when he got kicked from Floating Isle.

I would encourage IGG to keep selling few HS stones in cheap packs, and keep doing this to other heroes as they get kicked from Floating Isle.   We don't want to buy whole hero, we just want a few stones to complete packs.   Or maybe offer Zeph and HS stones in events like Discount Store.   Either way, having almost completed hero and then having source of stones dry up is annoying and it discourages people from trying to collect soulstones.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 11/21/19 2:36:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agreeed.

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 11/21/19 3:48:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here! Here! The biggest complaint I have received regarding this event is that it was presented as a means to actually acquire the hero by actively patronizing this event.  Members believed that they could actually obtain the Dragon over time, even though it became quickly apparent that it would be over an extended period of time if sought without the purchase of the Magic Powder.  

Switching the Event Hero being spotlighted after a period where most who have not missed one day it was active only have 1/4 quarter of the soulstones required to claim the hero does a great disservice not only to the members but to IGG as well.  It leaves members not wanting to waste their time with the feature because the initial implied promise has essentially been broken.

As a member I would ask that IGG evaluate their marketing practices, it is typical to market a new commodity, but in order to retain your loyal consumers those marketing strategies should be without any deception or perceived deception.  Further there should be a means to acquire every item available ingame via normal game play or in this case participating in ingame events, in amounts sufficient enough to meet the demand in a reasonable timeframe. 

Heroes have a shelf life of approximately 6 month with most being much less, so events  representing that a hero can be obtained should be structured in such a way as to allow members to claim it within the 6 month period of which the hero actually has some value.

End Rant......

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash