Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13140

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] $uggestions & Forum Thread - Build a Pack/Drop Rate & Misc 1 _ ~ZOLKIN~

[Copy link] 6/7145

Posted on 11/26/19 10:17:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, IGG. This is the start of something for me, and it's sure to be a journey! ^_^ But I still believe in this game and that together we can all have fun and make A LOT of ppl happy! I was told that the drop rates were improved supposedly. So, for the first time in over 2 years I decided to buy this event since it looks a little better. So far I do have to say that I am disappointed. I have Svallin already and it took FOREVER to accumulate his stones.. And I get a chance for his and my brand new Queen Wasp for their skins and now it just seems its JUST as hard to get that now!

Signature
Posted on 11/26/19 10:38:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

About to buy my 2nd $10 Build Pack. I am REALLY, REALLY hoping for a decent amount of Zeph stones since I have saved up over the last several months of lvl 15! Skins for the him but only 121 stones.. Its taken literally EVERYDAY play and dedication to get this far. I do not think giving back to your greatest and obviously MOST LOYAL players what they deserve with rewards cove galore, redemption and special titles for acknowledgements.
-HITS TAP-BUY!-
Maybe the last 10 skins I need for Queen's Wasps would be nice...

Signature
Posted on 11/26/19 10:53:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its SO hard to give your faith in a comp system you know to be rigged with the promise of improvement odds and told that its all not a ruse or a hoax made by corporate...but when you get results like these..??!!
Come on! It's been like this since SKULL KNIGHT was $100 bucks!! Being patient like I'm supposed to be and I wait until it's $20 and a bonus Molticana stone chest and runes and jars! SNATCH! So, it's either coincidental LUCK, but I actually get a SK card in a daily FREE ROLL.. The very next morning..
Happened again when Michael came out and just recently when Queen Bee and Ma Hatma came out. Happened again, third time! But this time I also rolled a Rascals hero card and not to mention my Landwalker single roll couple weeks prior.

Signature
Posted on 11/26/19 11:05:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG! - A CLASHER'$ REAL ODD$!$!$!
Yeeeaaahh.. About to open from my 2nd to last Build Pack.. And if I don't get more than 10 stones or just 10 QW skins.. Not gonna spend the rest of my early xmas $ on you, if ever maybe.. :'( and just 1 Event Coin for each purchase? Maybe for $5 ones, but double for $10 and above and then double again for the next packs and contd..
Come on!! Happy Rolling!

Signature
Posted on 11/26/19 11:40:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mind boggles

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 11/26/19 11:57:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow..! Ok. I got the 10 skins I wanted and like I predicted.. Not even like $50 more stones now... Ive spent $30 and all the time I have over the last 4 years of playing and investing... And I STILL cant get anything worth it..
Aside from the gems and the $10 Chest Limited Pack. No other pack is ever worth it!

Signature
Posted on 11/27/19 12:30:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

These are NOT worth it! Not even if they were ×1000% off! How is one of the rewards of 30 pets pieces that are basically pick and choose or obsolete worth spend 5k on gems? In all my 4+ years of playing, I have ONLY ever bought the 300.. Only cuz if ai can afford it or cuz I need the books.

Signature