Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13219

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Increase chances for lava SS

[Copy link] 3/6099

Posted on 12/18/19 1:25:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is "finally" listening to the community somewhat now and they even brought a new gamemode that would guarantee a skelly after some months of effort and hard work great. But why not increase the chances of getting lava SS from the labyrinth chest so that players (mainly f2p) can know that after 1 year of hard grinding that they actually stand a chance of getting lava. Lava is in the bazaar with skelly and Rose for $10, to igg it's not that big money guy anymore. So would it actually hurt them to increase the drop rate of lava SS from labyrinth chests, I think not. Anyways that's just my opinion seeing as now moderate and low spenders can get far in the game now with cheap packs unlike F2P who can't spend on the game because of regional restrictions or currency exchange rates, whatever the cause might be

Signature
winsbert hazlewood
Posted on 12/18/19 4:41:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But you do know that you can also get Lava ss from Pirate Booty event?? Just need to spend gems on that. I've seen some folks get Lava this way.
Still i do agree that chances should be higher for ss drop

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/18/19 6:37:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good suggestions, given that the hero is about 6 months old I would assume that there will be easier methods to obtain him soon.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/18/19 2:25:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If doesn't know how to fix old stuff it just implements new stuff.

Signature
¡Viva Cristo Rey!