Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13219

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Bring down LostLand difficulty

[Copy link] 7/6210

Posted on 12/20/19 5:40:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I was happy that finally a gamemode created for f2ps/lil p2p where they can happily grind themselves to get something worth but after optimization of LostLand, this gamemode has become insanely more difficult. IDK what's the use of putting ss of official event heroes if players need to spend to beat this mode and get heroes. After optimization I found the heroes has become more tanky which already were hard to beat like stealth+survival+high dodge dove lava and zephy. Now they have put bloody Mary itself for which we're playing to get her. Tanks concentration in a same team like zephy dove lava etc isn't favourable at all for f2ps. Not only best heroes are linedup but their build is extremely insane.
My humble request that please give opportunity to get the good heroes. Please bring down difficulty level. My some friends already have give up on this gamemode. But I believe you would listen!

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 12/20/19 6:43:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree 100%☺

Signature
Posted on 12/20/19 8:33:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I didnt got any zeph,Mary team in all mode yet. My might is 420k+ . But Lava, dove and Ron in teams are hard to kill. Took many tries. For dove and ronnin I tried many setup and pets finally old pet Aviary works fine, he silence 3sec every 4 sec which protects from healing and also used malaise on my lava. So aviar is better than every new pet.

Signature
Posted on 12/20/19 9:01:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I said all this when it first came out. Just today i got stuck on an unkillable dove keeper that tanked 6 hero's and one being a pumpkin Duke giving everyone speed.
Only way to ever have a chance at this is bloody Mary. They need to disable the ability for enemy hero's to heal. Doing this would make these impossible encounters possible

Signature
Posted on 12/21/19 6:51:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

after the update clearing all 3 stages is something impossible! 
it's too hard if every hero has the best build out there, infinite dodge, and regains like 300k hp every time they hits.. :(
Also it would be better if we could try all 3 difficulties and not just 1

Signature
regalo diamantes por pack
Posted on 12/21/19 11:09:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's crazy, im at might 300k and I still beat level hell all the way through to advanced, I used Lava, Dove, Cosmo, Lazu, Walla, and Rosaleen, this is by far the best setup I have had, the one who shines most is Rosaleen, dove and Lava, Rosaleen. with her flame guard 9 and sacred light 9 is unkillable, lava with UP 10 and sacred light 9, then dove with Stealth and survival, so good but lava can also have flame guard for reflect and it makes her unkillable on top the Dodge I have on her not much but some. I used Ripper for hitting sasquatch as I could seem to stop his healing so ripper deals with him easily, and also Landwalker tanks really well so I use him as a filler so my more important heroes later on like pd and ripper don't die fighting dumb battles. The most important thing people forget to think about is the items you choose after winning a battle. You have to get accuracy and crit damage. if you don't get accuracy mostly then killing dodge doves will be impossible for you, sorry and you need crit damage in order to kill ronins swiftly, your not going to be able to use the same 6 hereos everytime do switch it up and then you will succeed. oh and for dealing with zeph, use pd and gunslinger, make sure pd has empower and regenerate and gunslinger needs sacred light/as and sunder, dealt with a stealth zeph rather quickly for me, hope this helps!

Signature
Posted on 12/22/19 12:39:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/22/19 10:20:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This difficulty is weird, on one zone i have Lazu, Dove, Ripper, Lava, and 2 minor, while on second zone i see only shardable heroes....hmmmm.. which way to pick...
It should be corrected in some way, but how...

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1