Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13219

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Sweep LV Upgrade

[Copy link] 4/6051

Posted on 12/20/19 11:12:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a feeling this has been suggested before but here we go...

During Dungeon or Here be Monsters sweeps when heroes reach their max of a level and needs to be upgraded you get a visual indication of that. You can click on the indication and it shows you which hero/es reached the max.

All of this is great but what will be even better is that if you clicked on a hero at max, it will take you to that hero's altar info so that you can do the upgrade. i.e. Being able to get to the upgrade button from the indication shown by Dungeon and Here be Monsters without having to close the windows and then go to Heroes Altar, find the specific hero, open it and then upgrade.

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 12/20/19 11:37:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's actually a great suggestions, you should be able to decide whether you want to upgrade at that point or remove & replace that hero in the sweeping feature automatically.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/21/19 6:48:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought about the same yesterday while upgrading the 2 nicks and the grizzy reaper for the rewards :D

Signature
regalo diamantes por pack
Posted on 12/22/19 12:45:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/22/19 10:16:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking about same thing for some time, just like on indicator which will show you max exp in BT on screen you posted. Still one person don't have that much influence like many ;)

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1